Comparing cases Enthroo vs SilverStone

Belrix76

Hello,   

I am getting ready to replace my computer case and for the moment I have it narrowed down to two.  A Phanteks vs a Silver stone.  I like that the Phanteks has the USB and headphone jacks on the left-hand side.  My computer is off to the right of my computer desk.

The Silverstone I think will look good with my Corsair Ram but I am thinking about changing the Ram our since my GA-Z170X-UD5 is black and gold.   

Phanteks Phanteks Enthoo PRO M Acrylic Window Black Edition Cases PH-ES515PA_BK

SilverStone Technology ATX Gaming Computer Case - Black with Red LED (RL05BR-W)

3 minutes ago, Belrix76 said:

Hello,   

I am getting ready to replace my computer case and for the moment I have it narrowed down to two.  A Phanteks vs a Silver stone.  I like that the Phanteks has the USB and headphone jacks on the left-hand side.  My computer is off to the right of my computer desk.

The Silverstone I think will look good with my Corsair Ram but I am thinking about changing the Ram our since my GA-Z170X-UD5 is black and gold.   

Phanteks Phanteks Enthoo PRO M Acrylic Window Black Edition Cases PH-ES515PA_BK

SilverStone Technology ATX Gaming Computer Case - Black with Red LED (RL05BR-W)

Both look good, but one thing i personally don't like is the glossyness of the silverstone one. but the silverstone case hasn't been used much in builds so that could be different which you might appeal too

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000