Which car should I buy poll

CantThinkOfAUserName

Which car should I buy for 15k USD used?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which car should I buy for 15k USD used?

• 2012+ V6 mustang
    • 2010+ V6 Camaro
    • WRX that's chain driven
    • 2010+ GTI
    • 2005 Mustang GT

I wouldn't buy any of those for 15 thousand dollars. Freaking rip off. Is this your first car? You can pretty much plan on wrecking it. Especially with the cars you chose, I'm guessing you're not going to be driving completely within the limits of the law...

If it is your first car, and you are 16ish (heck even anything below 25) I predict totaled within a year. 

8 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

I wouldn't buy any of those for 15 thousand dollars. Freaking rip off. Is this your first car? You can pretty much plan on wrecking it. Especially with the cars you chose, I'm guessing you're not going to be driving completely within the limits of the law...

If it is your first car, and you are 16ish (heck even anything below 25) I predict totaled within a year. 

I'm 24 in a few months and have 5 cars previously. Don't know how a 2014 Camaro or mustang or a 2012 gti for 15k with about 40k miles would be a rip off. Notice how I put a + next to the years. Already know I could get a 2012 v6 for less then 15k. Not really what I'm asking though.