How to mount Core P3 on the wall

Ankit8879
Go to solution Solved by Redsun20,
23 minutes ago, Ankit8879 said:

I am planning to but the Thermaltake Core P3 and I want to mount that on the wall, but the wall mounting kit isn't included with the case itself. I wanted to ask if it's something Thermaltake sells optionally or should I mount it with the vesa mount? 

You could do a vesa mn but make sure you get the beefier version (you can make your decision based on these values if you like :https://www.ergotron.com/tabid/300/language/en-US/default.aspx)

I am planning to but the Thermaltake Core P3 and I want to mount that on the wall, but the wall mounting kit isn't included with the case itself. I wanted to ask if it's something Thermaltake sells optionally or should I mount it with the vesa mount? 

I would use the vesa mount if you can find a stud or similar in your wall.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-VLK - CPU: Intel i5-3570k - GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC 2GB - RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3-1600 8GB - PSU: CMRS750ACAA-E3 - Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracude HDD - Case: CM 690 II - OS: Windows 7 Ultimate

i'm using comic sans ironically

23 minutes ago, Ankit8879 said:

You could do a vesa mn but make sure you get the beefier version (you can make your decision based on these values if you like :https://www.ergotron.com/tabid/300/language/en-US/default.aspx)

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2