GTA V for pc its a virus

garbeth

So what i read this morning is that the copy that we can download from internet from the new GTA V i 18Gb of viruses. Also Rockstar said that due to this incident they are thinking on releasing the game for PC.

The info i had it from the newspaper in spain so i wont place the source here but had a search on google.

Thank you guys

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

with me whoever, ahead who can

As @marto has said, it was obvious it was a virus. Rockstar hasn't even ANNOUNCED it for PC, so why would you even download the installer.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Posted multiple times already

Honestly who cares? I didn't see it until now.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Source about the rockstar part pls :)

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

So what i read this morning is that the copy that we can download from internet from the new GTA V i 18Gb of viruses. Also Rockstar said that due to this incident they are thinking on releasing the game for PC.

The info i had it from the newspaper in spain so i wont place the source here but had a search on google.

Thank you guys

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

There have already been leaks confirming that it is in fact in development. I don't know why people keep questioning it. I honestly think that the game is done and R* is waiting for sales to slow down and or wait for the next gen consoles to release this alongside them. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)