Mid Level Gaming PC + Light Gaming PC [Mostly Complete]

Hello all! Thanks in advance for reading I appreciate it!

This is my primary gaming computer and GF's light gaming pc that is just about to be complete(waiting on parts in the mail, my 1060 6GB, power supply, Sound Card, and cpu cooler).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

--UPDATE 1--

So I got most of my parts in yesterday, I got the 1060 6 gb, new power supply and all the parts for my GF's build! Gotta love getting computer parts in the mail! So I installed the 1060 into my PC, Its a single fan card so it is a bit smaller than I'd like but it is a lot more powerful so I am happy with it, already runs my games tons better than my old 960 4gb. I also wired up the 750w

power supply. Pics below.

Pictures for the Update are in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

0EEvBl1.jpg

^^All the Components I got in(aside from the case, It is getting returned.^^

WORNdtO.jpg

^^Finally got the PSU out of my Gaming PC to replace with the 750W^^ Gotta lvoe good cable management till you have to undo it >.>

4POtUr5.jpg

^^Added the 1060 into my system^^

MO8VM4m.jpg

^^All wired up with the new PSU and the 1060 :)^^

7GX662B.jpg

^^My GF's little Tiny motherboard! XD^^

YYgfWfF.jpg

^^The 750w in the case^^

BCWhgVp.jpg

^^The 960 4gb, and the 1060 6gb next to eachother^^

IcEOPGN.jpg

^^The PC After I took the GPU out, psu still in there^^

RKfxJRq.jpg

^^Final cable management behind the mobo, not bad.^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the specs in the spoiler below:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Primary Gaming PC:

CPU: I5-6600

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 CPU Cooler

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-Z170XP-SLI

Storage: 5xSamsung Evo 850 Pro in RAID 5 + 2 TB HDD

RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX

PSU: 750w Evga Semi Modular

Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Window

GraphicsCard: Evga GTX 1060 6 GB

Display: 3xHP E221 1080p

SoundCard: SOUND BLASTER ZX

Mic: Neewer NW-700 with external Power Supply, shock mount and pop filter/wind filter

GF's Light Gaming PC:

CPU: Intel Pentium G4400

MOBO: MSI H110i pro AC

Storage: 2x120gb SSD + 2TB WD

RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX

CASE: {was a cooler master elite 110, didnt fit the graphics card.} NOW on the way is a Phanteks PH-ES215P_SRD with a red interior(SEXY AF IMO)

GPU: EVGA 960 4gb

Display: Acer 1080p 60hz

PSU: 500w EVGA Semi Modular

Here are the pictures below in the Spoiler link to save space! Theres a good few pictures in there.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Spoiler

fTuSTPV.jpg

eRHmayz.jpg

2ibhLLH.jpg

9vYqbBp.jpg

v1FPlnO.jpg

W2G6gHw.jpg

jdyjN2t.jpg

MMUJFP7.jpg

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Instead of spending so much on storage (ssds on raid 5) you could have bought a 1070 & z170 mobo is unnecessary if you don't have an overclockalble cpu. 

6 minutes ago, Sahil10416 said:

Instead of spending so much on storage (ssds on raid 5) you could have bought a 1070 & z170 mobo is unnecessary if you don't have an overclockalble cpu. 

SSD's were free. And I got the z170 mobo for a sweet deal. Better to have it incase I ever do decide a k cpu is worth it to me, appreciate your input tho! :)

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

Updated Post and added the details for the second pc! Thanks for reading!