Want advice on my revamped 1st planned build

posted 1 of these about 2 months ago with almost a completely different build. have taken advice from a friend and other plp from this forum and made this new 1. I will give a detailed explanation as to y i picked what I did and if anyone has advice on things i can look into in order to improve or refine it then im open to help. 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/d6QbkT

CPU: I5-6600K. Was original going to go with the i5-4460 as it was the lowest cost 4-core but my friend suggested more power. Given that i decided that with the cost to performance I might as well go with the 6600K as it was only a bit more then other less powerful CPUs such as the 4690K or 6500. It would also allow options for upgrade in the future with the compatibility with the upcoming Kabylake.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master 212X. Didnt need one for my previous build as it was a non-K so planned to go with the most popular cooler the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO but then after about 10-15 min of looking found out that the 212X lasts much longer and improves temps (only by about 2 degrees C but still).

MOBO: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura ATX LGA1151. Capable of crossfire for future upgrade if I need it. Lots of usb 3.0 (i am currently using all 3 on my shitty 5yr old laptop so nice to have more then less). I think it comes with RGB on the side built in (not sure but if so then given that my build is all black I can use the lights to give my build an 2-tone I want). Most it came between this and a Gigabyte board the GA-Z170X-UD3 Ultra. My friend suggested against a MSI board I had picked in my 4460 build.

RAM: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133. Simply fits with the colour scheme, compatable and a good brand. Its RAM so long is it works.

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB. One of the fastest SSDs (could go faster with Pro line or M.2 but costs more), and the least likely to fail. Given that this laptop just had a HDD failure I want reliable storage.

More Storage: WD Black 1TB. Again reliability WD is basically tied with another brand (I think the company that owns it) as making the least likely to fail HDDs. Black for 5yr warranty and faster then blue. Actually having a hard time choosing between Black and Blue as my budget has been shot to hell with the $300 jump from 1150 (my old planned build) to the new one.

GPU: Asus Rx480 8GB ROG Strix. The part that most plp r going to argue over. Reason y I went AMD over Nvidia is $. While the RX480 and GTX 1060 cost ~ the same gsync would run me another $300. Also while the 1060 does better across the board in DX11 games (aka right now) with the improvements the rx480 gets in DX12 or Vulkan it beats it. As for y this brand over other its the lowest temp wise other aftermarkets r either bad (c gigabyte or powercolor) or r a bit loud. Really it came between sapphire, MSI or asus. MSI would have been the winner if not for the red. still might go sapphire if it can under cut Asus enough in cost.

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S ATX Mid tower. Just got help on this on the forum (thx 2 stconquest and some other plp) it looks good, seems to b scratch resistant (according to hardwarecanuck review), and while its a fan short of the 3 I wanted it also has lights. Got decent cable management and it has 2 usb3.0 in the front with the audio. 

PSU: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Cert. Has good review and has the amount of Watts I need. Was told should have gotten better but it is the only part I have bought so far for this and it was on sale for $50.

Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 23.6" 144Hz Freesync. Well 144Hz and Freesync it is the cheapest monitor that does that and a very detailed review I found gives excellent quality surprisingly. 

OS: Windows 10. Luckily my friend took me he would hook me up so that is 115 bucks off. Might have went with Kinguin but there is conflicting info on if that is illegal or not and it just seemed sketchy (thankfully dont have to resort to it)

As for the KB and Mouse I will ask my family to get me the g910 orion spectrum and g900 chaos spectrum for Christmas.

well just wrote an essay of detailed explanation lets c if anyone reads it and if anyone can give me some good suggestions.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Go for Crucial MX300 for your SSD, same performance without the massive price tag. Also, a blue is plenty reliable, the minor performance increase of a black isn't worth the opportunity cost of getting a bigger SSD (which you could do with the money you save)

I may also second the use of the WD Blue, unless your PC purpose extends beyond gaming and going into professional applications. If your budget, case, motherboard, and PSU can allow, a second drive could work as a redundant RAID 1 if you are storing something you may not want losing besides an offsite backup HDD.

Spoiler

Primary PC - Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 w/ 8GB RAM and HDD to SSD upgrades - Multi-Purpose / Light Gaming Laptop

Aurelia Null Box - Custom Gamer-Developer Hybrid Desktop PC: Link Below (Intel Core i7 6700, RX 480)

you can easily cut costs by switching to blue drive, or/and removing the SSD completely. it only improves boottimes and if you're gaming you won't really notice the difference ingame. it could be a future upgrade. but thats just my opinion. the asus z170 pro gaming/aura is a really good motherboard for the price, its not quite enthusiast grade but definitly high end gaming. the rx480 strix will probably work amazing with the mobo. 

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dood do u even SSD? So worth it

ssd's are all fun and games but if you want to game they don't really matter. i would prefer staying in budget and getting max fps and res instead of increased boottimes. i will hapelly set a cup o tea or something while everything loads in. i mean i run virtual machines and ssd's would be god tier for that because i have to do so many large file transfers for them but the price just is not justifiable atm if you're on a budget.

1 minute ago, tlink said:

ssd's are all fun and games but if you want to game they don't really matter. i would prefer staying in budget and getting max fps and res instead of increased boottimes. i will hapelly set a cup o tea or something while everything loads in.

Ahem. They matter. They do. Makes life easier. And "getting max fps and res instead of increased boottimes". What's that supposed to mean? You don't get any less performance with an SSD. If anything, you sometimes get more.

Skyggeis Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler  
Motherboard: MSI Z170A SLI PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" Hard Drive 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Extreme
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S ATX Mid Tower Case Satin Black
PSU: Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular PSU
WiFi Card: Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2
Case Fan: Aerocool DS 140mm Black 93.4 CFM
Other: Coolermaster VGA Holder
Other: Phanteks LED Strip 1M
Other: Phanteks Fan Splitter

Monitor: Dell S2716DG

1 minute ago, Aereto_Compuru said:

I may also second the use of the WD Blue, unless your PC purpose extends beyond gaming and going into professional applications. If your budget, case, motherboard, and PSU can allow, a second drive could work as a redundant RAID 1 if you are storing something you may not want losing besides an offsite backup HDD.

Ok thats 3 plp for the WD blue so ill go with that over the black. I watched a little on RAID on Linus but I need to look into it more but its a possibility having a backup would b great as with my laptops HDD fail i might have lost some things right now it has a SSD but im to nervous to put anything on it has all the rest of the parts r 5-6 yrs old as well so im running all my data on a flash drive 

2 minutes ago, rphawks said:

Ahem. They matter. They do. Makes life easier. And "getting max fps and res instead of increased boottimes". What's that supposed to mean? You don't get any less performance with an SSD. If anything, you sometimes get more.

im talking budget managing here. ssd's are the first thing to go when im over budget. if i have the choise of a better gpu or an ssd then i would choose a better gpu any day, would you not?

11 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Go for Crucial MX300 for your SSD, same performance without the massive price tag. Also, a blue is plenty reliable, the minor performance increase of a black isn't worth the opportunity cost of getting a bigger SSD (which you could do with the money you save)

Also, get a decent quality PSU, please. You won't regret it later on, Something like a CXM 450W is plenty shit fam u already bought it?

Ya another guy told me the same thing. it should last a few yrs at least and if i crossifre in the future then i will need to upgrade it anyway also looking into the  Crucial MX300 but from the 1st few things im reading its a bit slower (not enough to care about though a few secs in everday things) but it seems to b less durable ill keep looking though if i can cut costs without major hits thats the goal at this point

Here's something better.

You don't need a WD Caviar Black, it's not worth the extra money for a little more reliability, unless you're doing constant video editing/animation.

You don't need a 500GB SSD imo, store your games on your hard drive and keep the SSD for OS and programs.

The motherboard you chose is a bit pricey, but I kept it in the build.

The PSU isn't good, but since you already bought it, I won't make you buy it again.

I switched out that GPU with the saved money for a GTX1080.

Here's the build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($304.75 @ Vuugo) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X 82.9 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: OCZ TRION 150 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($62.95 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB AMP! Edition Video Card  ($804.98 @ NCIX) 
Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S ATX Mid Tower Case  ($87.99 @ NCIX) 
Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($47.99 @ NCIX) 
Monitor: ViewSonic XG2401 23.6" 144Hz Monitor  ($329.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Other: Windows 10 Scotty hookup ($0.00)
Total: $1873.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-01 19:12 EDT-0400

2 minutes ago, tlink said:

im talking budget managing here. ssd's are the first thing to go when im over budget. if i have the choise of a better gpu or an ssd then i would choose a better gpu any day, would you not?

Well of course. But he's not doing that right now. 

Skyggeis Specs:

Well of course. But he's not doing that right now. 

yes but he is going over budget, maintaining a budget is important.

Actually having a hard time choosing between Black and Blue as my budget has been shot to hell with the $300 jump from 1150 (my old planned build) to the new one.

6 minutes ago, tlink said:

ssd's are all fun and games but if you want to game they don't really matter. i would prefer staying in budget and getting max fps and res instead of increased boottimes. i will hapelly set a cup o tea or something while everything loads in. i mean i run virtual machines and ssd's would be god tier for that because i have to do so many large file transfers for them but the price just is not justifiable atm if you're on a budget.

hmmmm right now i dont even turn off this crappy laptop. As for cutting the SSD it would save me a hefty chuck but it is one of the 1st and simplest upgrades plp mention its the accessing files speed that im most interested in as while it does cut boot time down like u said i could do something else (push the power button and go make breakfast). I dont think i will cut the SSD i may get a cheaper 1 of the  Crucial MX300  that the other guy suggested looks good.

5 minutes ago, tlink said:

Since SSDs have gotten cheaper (240GBs for €60 ain't bad), it's nice to have them in your system as they're more reliable and it's always nice to have short boot times and import/export times in apps/programs.

And OP isn't on a tight budget, I mean $1800 is a decent budget (wish I'd had that much when I was building my own), so $85 spent towards an SSD doesn't seem like a bad choice at all.

1 minute ago, Mr Mallard 1st build ~2016 said:

hmmmm right now i dont even turn off this crappy laptop. As for cutting the SSD it would save me a hefty chuck but it is one of the 1st and simplest upgrades plp mention its the accessing files speed that im most interested in as while it does cut boot time down like u said i could do something else (push the power button and go make breakfast). I dont think i will cut the SSD i may get a cheaper 1 of the  Crucial MX300  that the other guy suggested looks good.

another thing you could do is completely scrap the HDD and stick with just the expensive SSD for now, than later add the HDD when you saved up for it. you probably won't fill 500gb in that time and the samsung ssd can literally handle 40gb's written to it per day so it won't really be damaged in the process.

4 minutes ago, Mr Mallard 1st build ~2016 said:

What is your budget? Can't tell from the OP.

Skyggeis Specs:

1 minute ago, The Slimy Pig said:

Since SSDs have gotten cheaper (240GBs for €60 ain't bad), it's nice to have them in your system as they're more reliable and it's always nice to have short boot times and import/export times in apps/programs.

And OP isn't on a tight budget, I mean $1800 is a decent budget (wish I'd had that much when I was building my own), so $85 spent towards an SSD doesn't seem like a bad choice at all.

no but he is 300 bucks over budget atm... thats not 60 bucks. 240gb ssd's also really are not worth it for that, really bad value compared to the 500gb ones. im just saying that personally i would gladly sit it out to get more bang for the buck. 

6 minutes ago, The Slimy Pig said:

Here's something better.

You don't need a WD Caviar Black, it's not worth the extra money for a little more reliability, unless you're doing constant video editing/animation.

You don't need a 500GB SSD imo, store your games on your hard drive and keep the SSD for OS and programs.

The motherboard you chose is a bit pricey, but I kept it in the build.

The PSU isn't good, but since you already bought it, I won't make you buy it again.

I switched out that GPU with the saved money for a GTX1080.

Here's the build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X 82.9 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon Canada) 
Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($99.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: OCZ TRION 150 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($84.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($62.95 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 8GB AMP! Edition Video Card  ($804.98 @ NCIX) 
Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($47.99 @ NCIX) 
Total: $1873.62
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-01 19:12 EDT-0400

i agreed with the other 3 guys and now u i will go with the blue as for the SSD i will restart my research into a cheaper version that cuts cost as long as i know it is reliable. Cant go with the 1080 (would like to if i had the budget) if I went green team then the monitor would change to something like a AOC G2460PG which runs me another $200 if g-sync was cheaper then i might have gone green and i might in the future when i have the budget for a high end GPU and fast, high def, gsync monitor

Just now, Mr Mallard 1st build ~2016 said:

i agreed with the other 3 guys and now u i will go with the blue as for the SSD i will restart my research into a cheaper version that cuts cost as long as i know it is reliable. Cant go with the 1080 (would like to if i had the budget) if I went green team then the monitor would change to something like a AOC G2460PG which runs me another $200 if g-sync was cheaper then i might have gone green and i might in the future when i have the budget for a high end GPU and fast, high def, gsync monitor

What's your budgetttttttttt.

Skyggeis Specs:

4 minutes ago, The Slimy Pig said:

actually budget changed 3 time 1st it was 1000-1200 b4 i started looking into parts, then when i had 1/2 a clue it was 1400-1500 which worked up until about 2 weeks ago when my friend told me to get a better CPU now its 1800 and i am at the point that if i have to move i will have to get an advance, ask for a loan or find some way to get the money

5 minutes ago, rphawks said:

What is your budget? Can't tell from the OP.

actually budget changed 3 time 1st it was 1000-1200 b4 i started looking into parts, then when i had 1/2 a clue it was 1400-1500 which worked up until about 2 weeks ago when my friend told me to get a better CPU now its 1800 and i am at the point that if i have to move i will have to get an advance, ask for a loan or find some way to get the money . (copied and pasted this from another guys question) really i want to lower costs if I go anymore expensive then ill go broke and i need some cash in case i get a job and move (just got 2nd degree this is kind of a grad gift to myself for 5 yrs of work)

14 minutes ago, tlink said:

yes but he is going over budget, maintaining a budget is important.

good eye forgot i even mentioned budget in my essay like post

8 minutes ago, rphawks said:

What's your budgetttttttttt.

answer 2 other times to other plp i guess but right now i would like to cut the price down as much as possible ideally with the new power in this build i would like something around 1600 (already looked at the prices avg cost is 1800 but if every part does on sale for the lowest price on record could drop to 1666). really the needle has moved a few times all i know is it cant go up anymore that is y im so against a Nvidia GPU as it would increase monitor cost. Anything that raises the budget is cut off at the moment as i try to find cost cutting measures

@Mr Mallard 1st build ~2016

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/YpG8HN
Price breakdown by merchant: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/YpG8HN/by_merchant/

Motherboard: MSI Z170A SLI PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($178.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($111.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($127.50 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 480 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($385.50 @ Vuugo) 
Total: $1687.63

Changes:

Mobo: MSI Z170 SLI PLUS. No idea why your friend advised against MSI motherboards. This is the one I used, and it looks great and works great. You won't be able to see the LEDs on the AURA board anyway. That board is mainly for if you want to go all ASUS or something. 

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000. RAM does matter. You can lower the speed if you need to save the $10. I don't know what you're doing (gaming, editing, etc.). Depending on what you do, RAM is more important for certain things.

Storage: 250GB SSD. Do you need a 500GB SSD? This is where I would save. WD Blue because obvious reasons.

Other Notes:

REALLY wish you hadn't bought that PSU. I would not prefer running this system on that PSU... but since you bought it...

212X is fine, but I wanted to get you a better cooler. Couldn't find anything available in Canada though. :/ 

P400S is awesome, I own it. Just don't touch the glass. It gets fingerprints on it pretty easily. Fan controller works great. Also, if you want LEDs showing the inside, get the Phanteks 1M LED strip. I have it, it's great.

Skyggeis Specs:

@Mr Mallard 1st build ~2016

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/YpG8HN
Price breakdown by merchant: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/YpG8HN/by_merchant/

Motherboard: MSI Z170A SLI PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($178.98 @ DirectCanada) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($111.99 @ Newegg Canada) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($127.50 @ Vuugo) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 480 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($385.50 @ Vuugo) 
Total: $1687.63

Changes:

Mobo: MSI Z170 SLI PLUS. No idea why your friend advised against MSI motherboards. This is the one I used, and it looks great and works great. You won't be able to see the LEDs on the AURA board anyway. That board is mainly for if you want to go all ASUS or something. 

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000. RAM does matter. You can lower the speed if you need to save the $10. I don't know what you're doing (gaming, editing, etc.). Depending on what you do, RAM is more important for certain things.

Storage: 250GB SSD. Do you need a 500GB SSD? This is where I would save. WD Blue because obvious reasons.

Other Notes:

REALLY wish you hadn't bought that PSU. I would not prefer running this system on that PSU... but since you bought it...

212X is fine, but I wanted to get you a better cooler. Couldn't find anything available in Canada though. :/ 

P400S is awesome, I own it. Just don't touch the glass. It gets fingerprints on it pretty easily. Fan controller works great. Also, if you want LEDs showing the inside, get the Phanteks 1M LED strip. I have it, it's great.

The board I had picked was the MSI Z170A PC MATE b4 he advised against (u dont question the guy who has built computers b4 and will save u 100 bucks) will look at the 1 u listed.

I cant find the ram u listed for cheaper then the 1 i picked maybe ur in a diff country or something. All I did to pick the RAM was find a good brand that was compatible and matched the colour scheme or was neutral to it. While im sure RAM does matter quite a bit in some programs all i will b doing is 7-zip(ing) some files, downloading music, watching video, gaming (moving from PS3 and 4 to b PC) and doing work (powerpoint, word doc, etc). Cheapest ram that is compatable would save $10 though so maybe its among the listed and i havent seen it will look through and c if anything pops out

Will look into cheaper SSD solutions either smaller or different brand. Just want it reliable and fast. Reliability over speed as all SSDs r pretty quick

well I got the PSU now and as long as it doesnt burn out or burn my house down it just needs to last a few yrs (3-5) then i will upgrade

212X seems to b a good air cooler its the improved version of the 212 EVO which is the most popular cooler ever. there r better ones like the Noctua NH-D14 and some corsair (apparently) but the noctua uses ugly ass fans. Really there r so "better" air coolers unless i want to worry over the fact of a 2 degree improvement. I could go water but dont want the hassle. Cleaning it every few months is the only work i want to be doing to it after its set up.

P400S stconquest suggested in my last post as it was the last part i was wondering on. previously had the Blackhawk as I forgot the back I/O existed therefore thinking i needed more usb up front. The P400S looks good and seems to check every box except 3 or more fans but hey if i want another i can get it but with a great CPU cooler, and the lowest temp rx480 I shouldn't have to worry to much

5 minutes ago, Mr Mallard 1st build ~2016 said:

The board I had picked was the MSI Z170A PC MATE b4 he advised against (u dont question the guy who has built computers b4 and will save u 100 bucks) will look at the 1 u listed.

I cant find the ram u listed for cheaper then the 1 i picked maybe ur in a diff country or something. All I did to pick the RAM was find a good brand that was compatible and matched the colour scheme or was neutral to it. While im sure RAM does matter quite a bit in some programs all i will b doing is 7-zip(ing) some files, downloading music, watching video, gaming (moving from PS3 and 4 to b PC) and doing work (powerpoint, word doc, etc). Cheapest ram that is compatable would save $10 though so maybe its among the listed and i havent seen it will look through and c if anything pops out

Will look into cheaper SSD solutions either smaller or different brand. Just want it reliable and fast. Reliability over speed as all SSDs r pretty quick

well I got the PSU now and as long as it doesnt burn out or burn my house down it just needs to last a few yrs (3-5) then i will upgrade

212X seems to b a good air cooler its the improved version of the 212 EVO which is the most popular cooler ever. there r better ones like the Noctua NH-D14 and some corsair (apparently) but the noctua uses ugly ass fans. Really there r so "better" air coolers unless i want to worry over the fact of a 2 degree improvement. I could go water but dont want the hassle. Cleaning it every few months is the only work i want to be doing to it after its set up.

P400S stconquest suggested in my last post as it was the last part i was wondering on. previously had the Blackhawk as I forgot the back I/O existed therefore thinking i needed more usb up front. The P400S looks good and seems to check every box except 3 or more fans but hey if i want another i can get it but with a great CPU cooler, and the lowest temp rx480 I shouldn't have to worry to much

1. The PC MATE isn't bad, but... you can get better. So agree with the guy on that. 

2. Ofc you can't. It's higher speed, a little more pricey. It's Corsair Vengeance LPX, it comes in 2133 all the way to 3600 I believe, and it is on PCPP Canada and NCIX ships it. It's quite a popular RAM.

3. Samsung has the best deal out there for reliability and speed. The Crucial SSD is not bad, but it's not as good as the Samsung ones.

4. 212X has better fans, so yeah. Noctua fans are ugly though. Air cooling can differentiate a lot... but okay.

5. P400S doesn't come with 3+ fans mainly because they want to save people money. That won't be that much of a problem though. The stock fans are actually pretty decent compared to other stock fans.

6. The ASUS RX480 will do, but the ASUS fans are sorta loud. Eh. 

Skyggeis Specs: