Windows 10 or harware?

So i built a new pc that has an asus maximus 8 gene mobo, 32 gb of ram, an i7-6700K, zotax amp edition gtx 1080, a 750w psu, and a 500gb ssd with windows 10 as the os. I am having 2 issues with my built. The first is that while playing a game like bf1 my processor is at 100% usage and the temps are at 65 to 70 degrees  Celsius and my h100i temp is at 35 degrees (the temp issue i think is because of the cooler dying). the second issue is that when ever i start up the pc the screen will flicker with a glitch like pattern and the only way to fix it is to start roocket league. I have no idea what is wrong and i wonder if someone does. 

Windows 10 is a security flaw, go for the hardware.

BF1 is not ram dependant nor really GPU. But if I were you I'd look at your processes.

1 minute ago, Canada EH said:

Windows 10 is a security flaw, go for the hardware.

?

reseat GPU and try different HDMI/display cable

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Control Shift Esc, and check out your processes. I don't think there should be a reason that it's running at 100 percent. Does your motherboard's manufacture's logo pop up before or after the screen flickers?

7 hours ago, Doomerson said:

Control Shift Esc, and check out your processes. I don't think there should be a reason that it's running at 100 percent. Does your motherboard's manufacture's logo pop up before or after the screen flickers?

the flickering happens after i type in my password to windows 

Sounds to me like that problem is because of Windows. Sometimes Anti-Malware programs can really slow down your hardware. I would suggest a Windows re installation. Are you currently running any anti-Malware programs?