Which HyperX headset to get?

Crafting
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

They are all just slightly different.

Cloud II is the main headset in the lineup and is quite solid. It has a detachable microphone too and you can set the headband to different heights.

The Stinger is more budget-minded with a non removable microphone and overall more plastic build.

The Revolver is inbetween, with a headband that fits your head by itself (like for example the steelseries siberia) 

So I recently tried the HyperX Cloud 2 that a friend has, and I really like it, how comfortable it is and all that.

But what I see are all these different versions (stinger, revolver), and im thinking if they are the same ear design and as comfortable as one another, and whether the other ones would maybe even be better, or have some better stuff in them that I should consider?

Thanks alot.

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

Cloud II is the main headset in the lineup and is quite solid. It has a detachable microphone too and you can set the headband to different heights.

The Stinger is more budget-minded with a non removable microphone and overall more plastic build.

The Revolver is inbetween, with a headband that fits your head by itself (like for example the steelseries siberia) 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9 hours ago, Minibois said:

Thanks, I think I will stick to the HyperX Cloud ll that I tried then. Hopefully black friday it will be cheap :)

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)