THANK GOD

CaptainSav916

I think we had a pretty good conversation going there. I saved it :)

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

4 minutes ago, Chatter_Box said:

About the arabic guy spamming everything?

yes  what arabic guy?

Waddup..

Current PC SPECS

Spoiler

CPUAMD Ryzen 5 1600  MOBO: MSI B350M Mortar GPU:Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini RAM: Kingston Fury DDR4 2400Mhz Power Supply: FSP Raider 550w 80+ Silver  Storage: 3TB (2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD, 1TB External HDD) CaseCooler Master.... IDK what model..

4 hours ago, Chatter_Box said:

About the arabic guy spamming everything?

What Arabic guy spamming everything?

4 hours ago, nuttytechy said:

For now lol

For now...................

I think they banned him, I tweeted at Slick and a few others, including the mods.

There was some user that was constantly posting in the general discussion and the text was just arabic words and numbers.

Just now, Chatter_Box said:

There was some user that was constantly posting in the general discussion and the text was just arabic words and numbers.

THERE WAS?? OH NO....

Just now, Chatter_Box said:

My google translate told me to go fourth when I tried to decipher it loool xD

A menace to the scammer world. They hate me wasting their time when they are conning the innocent and giving to the idiots. 

I agree with the mods banning him and deleting his threads, but so anyone in the future knows what we're talking about, here's one of his thirty-three posts:

Spoiler

screencapture-linustechtips-main-topic-683043-D8-B5-D9-8A-D8-A7-D9-86-D9-87-D9-87-D9-88-D8-AA-D8-A8-D9-88-D9-8A-D9-86-D8-AA-0111174727701227713067-D8-B5-D9-8A-D8-A7-D9-86-D9-87-D9-87-D9-88-D8-AA-D8-A8-D9-88-D9-8A-D9-86-D8-AA-D8 (6).png

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

3 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I agree with the mods banning him and deleting his threads, but so anyone in the future knows what we're talking about, here's one of his thirty-three posts:

Reveal hidden contents

screencapture-linustechtips-main-topic-683043-D8-B5-D9-8A-D8-A7-D9-86-D9-87-D9-87-D9-88-D8-AA-D8-A8-D9-88-D9-8A-D9-86-D8-AA-0111174727701227713067-D8-B5-D9-8A-D8-A7-D9-86-D9-87-D9-87-D9-88-D8-AA-D8-A8-D9-88-D9-8A-D9-86-D8-AA-D8 (6).png

hangover-math.gif

2 minutes ago, Gonio said:

They do it everyday. Should permaban these folks. And even then they will keep coming back....

Not to be racist, but this is an English forum. Maybe they could add a filter so posts heavy in non-English alphabet language need approval before becoming public. 

I often wonder what the person is trying to say. I hope they realize this is a North American audience, and most on here are "mostly" english. But arabic, cantonese and madarin languages are languages I hear often spoken in stores and transit, and I am becoming disheatened by it. Our governments are letting them all in without the Scandavian immigrant pole to jump. Which saddens me because we dont need more menial labor employee's. But skilled people to fill rural area's for a minimum of 8 yrs. Lucky #8. Also I wonder why Linus doesnt have a filter, could easily be done with arabic. And if its copied, even simpler in any language. But I am sure there are reasons. Its not as simple as banning IP's, because every cat can get a VPN, or use TOR.