Asus Strix Raid DLX install issue...

So I just got my ASUS strix raid dlx sound card for my 6800k system, slapped it in the lowest pcie_1x slot, and plugged pcie connector into it, booted system, disabled onboard in bios, uninstalled onboard audio drivers, downloaded latest drivers off ASUS page https://www.asus.com/Sound-Cards/STRIX-RAID-DLX/HelpDesk_Download/, I grabbed version 1.1.7 under driver packages, installed, of course windows blocked the driver because it wasn't digitally signed.  So I disabled driver reinforcement and reinstalled.  The sound card shows up in device manager, but when I launch the STRIX RAID DLX software it says "no supported device found, the application will close".  Also the card doesn't show up under windows playback devices either, so right now the card is completely useless and I'm quite frustrated, I should have been playing battlefield 1 hours ago!

But after trying the above, I was like well maybe I need to grab the driver under audio, so I uninstalled existing software and drivers and downloaded Strix_Setup_1110100_Beta, STILL NOTHING, despite the fact card does show up in device manager.

Another fun fact:  I had this EXACT same problem with EXACT same card on TOTALLY different system.  I installed one in a friends fx 8350 system and drivers off web didn't work.  I used the ones off of cd and that worked though, which is retarded...  AND I don't have a cd drive in this build, and I want the latest drivers damnit!!

PLEASE HELP !!!!

device manager.png

error and windows.png

Sole Proprietor of Pinnacle Gaming, forging record breaking PCs at an unbeatable (literally) value feat: M2 drives, "delidded" cpus & gpus, record breaking speeds (hwbot), platinum PSU (always tier one),  premium motherboards, now with RGB LIGHTING, and all at a budget price, dare to compare even vs building yourself 

Well... got the 1.0.9 driver (same version as disc) and it worked...  I'm guessing just because these are WHQL and the newer ones aren't.  But what the hell ASUS, your last 3 driver updates for your high end sound card doesn't even work with windows 10?

Sole Proprietor of Pinnacle Gaming, forging record breaking PCs at an unbeatable (literally) value feat: M2 drives, "delidded" cpus & gpus, record breaking speeds (hwbot), platinum PSU (always tier one),  premium motherboards, now with RGB LIGHTING, and all at a budget price, dare to compare even vs building yourself