Is it wrong too..............

Canada EH

Just click on "Informative" or "Agree" or any of the other 2 on posts when really it wasnt?

********Its not really a question, but a pondering, so no need to answer, just write your own "Is it wrong too" ponderings..............

I will start if off for you, again write your own and no need to answer, or answer and add your own "Is it wrong too" ponderings.

Go deep picking your nose in public?

Guess this is not a popular forum game.

Oh well, I was going to ask for your response on an odd grotesque subject but decided to wing it and morphed it into this game.

I did this one last night, I wanted to check out a new thrift store. I thought no one was around, but there was. Oops! :)

Is it wrong too.......

.......Fart in public?

.......Pee on the seat of a public toilet and leave it? I think it depends, I go buy how clean and nice looking the bathroom is.

.......Park very very close to the drivers side of another car, when they are on or over the parking stall line? I do it often!

.......Leave behind your tray of waste on the table at a fast food shack?

.......Give bums that are begging a few pennies, or better yet a current  like Ruble's that can't be exhanged anywhere?

.......Not tip a taxi driver, or a waiter or hairdresser that you wont go back to, because you are traveling?

On ‎29‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 9:46 PM, Canada EH said:

.......Fart in public?

.......Pee on the seat of a public toilet and leave it? I think it depends, I go buy how clean and nice looking the bathroom is.

.......Park very very close to the drivers side of another car, when they are on or over the parking stall line? I do it often!

.......Give bums that are begging a few pennies, or better yet a current  like Ruble's that can't be exhanged anywhere?

.......Not tip a taxi driver, or a waiter or hairdresser that you wont go back to, because you are traveling?

no

yes

yes

yes

no

depends

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

On 2016-10-29 at 3:46 PM, Canada EH said:

Guess this is not a popular forum game.

Oh well, I was going to ask for your response on an odd grotesque subject but decided to wing it and morphed it into this game.

I did this one last night, I wanted to check out a new thrift store. I thought no one was around, but there was. Oops! :)

Is it wrong too.......

.......Fart in public?

Just an FYI, you're using the wrong "to". It should be "to", not "too". "too" is more akin to 'as well'.

As for your questions:

1. Fart in Public - no, lol what? That's not wrong. Though it might be embarrassing for yourself depending on the situation and who you're with. I once heard of a person who got fired because they farted loudly during an extremely important meeting at work.

2. Pee on the seat and leave it - entirely depends on 2 things - was the seat clean when you got there? And is there toilet paper to clean it up? If both are yes, then god damnit, clean that fucking seat ya jerk.

3. Park very close to someone who went over the line? Yes, i think that's wrong. You don't know why they're over the line. Maybe someone else went over the line and they had to park that way to avoid getting too close to another vehicle. Also, the risk of damage to your own vehicle becomes extremely great.

4. Leave behind your tray/garbage at a fast food restaurant - yes - pick up that damn food and put it in the garbage/recycling.

5. Give bums a few pennies - no that's not wrong, assuming that's all you can spare. Giving them worthless currency? I'd say it's not wrong unless you're doing it on purpose strictly to fool them.

6. Not tipping because you're traveling - depends on the local customs. Tipping in Europe is considered quite rude in some areas, but they also make better wages. If you stiff someone in North America just because you're traveling and will never see them again, that makes you an asshole. I will tip based on the service I get. If I get really fucking terrible service, I won't tip. If I get great service, I'll tip a lot. If I get "regular" service, I'll tip what I consider a normal amount (~10%).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Argh I new it would spiral into answering.

Yeah I thought about rewording it.

Oh well.

So be it.

Oh these are great ones!

........Push/Nudge people out of your way if they are stupid and blocking your way?

........Honk more then once at stupid drivers?

........When youngsters got their phone music on speaker phone, and you download a really loud and annoying alarm sound, sit next to them put your phone on speaker then press play :D all while giving them the stink eye :)

........sitting on a bus or train, your the first one there, do you move slightly over to the aisle in hopes no one sits with you?

........when getting on a bus or train, if there is a seat available do you take it even though you got a fat butt or big body, not obese or overly fat, just a little wider and you figure you dont feel like standing so you go for it and sit?

.......Report Youtube vids when they haven't done anything wrong?

.......Smoking and letting the smoke hit people who are not smoking? I hate it when punks do that! Vaping is a menace to society!