computer chairs around $100 AUD

thirdworldking

hi i am in need of a new computer chair and i was wondering if anyone has had any experience or knows of any decent computer chairs aroudn that price range that are comfortable, decent build qualitiy and dont stick to you in the Aussie heat.

thanks in advance :)

Go down to Officeworks and find something comfortable? 

I'm pretty sure you got IKEA down-under don't you?

If so: "Markus" - Awesome, <3 it so much ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I'm pretty sure you got IKEA down-under don't you?

If so: "Markus" - Awesome, <3 it so much ^^

a bit out of my price range hahah

Go down to Officeworks and find something comfortable? 

yeah ill have to go down there just seeing if anyone has nay personal chairs around that price that they like and are good

a bit out of my price range hahah

Oh, sry,

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

KnI22WS.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Officeworks are good but don't expect them to last long on a budget of $100, I have the blue racer and it's good but cushion is pretty worn after 8 months use. :P

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I hate to tell you, the truly comfortable chairs won't be found at that price, at least not new. Take a look around thrift shops or garage sales, you might find a nice steelcase or herman miller around. Good luck!

We've got a store called "Staples" here in Canada. I know they're also in the US, though I don't know if they're worldwide. I bought a new chair yesterday, $120 (on sale from $200). 

Staples is simply an office/school supply store that also sells office furniture and various electronics. If you have them or a similar store, it's a good place to look.