How is this build?

LazyPigeon

Do you think this build is good and what PSU should i get? CPU:Intel Core i5-6600, MoBo: ASUS H110M-R/C/SI, RAM: KINGSTON 8GB DDR4, GPU: ASUS GEFORCE GTX1060 6GB.

1 minute ago, Gruenbaum said:

A 500w or 700w at most gold or silver rating 

Ok 10q!

Your system won't consume over 300W - this should suffice XFX 450W TS P1-450S-X2B9 €53

What's your budget in euro's? I can make you a list on http://www.1a.lv/

• Quote people's post else they won't know you replied.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Logitech G102 | Corsair K70 MX Brown | HyperX Cloud

Is overall good to go. You already have case and storage? You can use http://pcpartpicker.com to make an easier list for other forum readers. For the PSU any good PSU with a 500-650w range is good enough for your setup, aslong as it has all connections you want. Check the Tier list for models that are decent enough: tier 3 and above. https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/#comment-8149083

Could consider going Z170 and a unlocked CPU. Allthough a bigger investmeent now, it can give you several years of usable lifespan if you can OC. OC is easy to do these days and this is cheaper in the long run then buy new platform. Only remember you need an CPU cooler then. An Evo 212 is a good budget cooler, or spend some where and get an high end one like the Scythe Fuma.

For your Asus 1060 6GB what type is it? The Strix are good ones.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

5 minutes ago, antisleep said:

Your system won't consume over 300W - this should suffice XFX 450W TS P1-450S-X2B9 €53

What's your budget in euro's? I can make you a list on http://www.1a.lv/

You are paying more for a low watt power supply and the power supplies have an efficiency curve where you use all the wattage you are less efficient but if you use about 50-75% you get good efficiency 

8 minutes ago, Gruenbaum said:

You are paying more for a low watt power supply and the power supplies have an efficiency curve where you use all the wattage you are less efficient but if you use about 50-75% you get good efficiency 

The 100-300W power consumption should be in the 50-75% efficiency range of that 450W PSU.

And the next decent 500+W unit I could find is priced at €70, I doubt I'm paying more for lesser watts. I could have gone with that but I got the feeling OP's pretty limited with his budget.

Crapware | 4670k | Hyper212X | GSkill RipjawsX 16GB | Sapphire R9 280x VaporX | 840EVO 120GB | 1TB BLACK + BLUE

Go with i5 6500 and add some SSD for that price difference (maybe add a little bit of money). i5 6600 is not worth to buy

12 minutes ago, Gruenbaum said:

Ok... There is so much more to a PSU then efficiency and wattage. To be fair, those are some of the least important aspects. That difference in money saved is less than turning off a light in a room you aren't in.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 minute ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

Ok... There is so much more to a PSU then efficiency and wattage. To be fair, those are some of the least important aspects. That difference in money saved is less than turning off a light in a room you aren't in.

But it is something to consider

Just now, Gruenbaum said:

Not really, a little bit but to be fair a EVGA B2 (when on sale, is quite cheap) is phenomenal.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

2 minutes ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

Not really, a little bit but to be fair a EVGA B2 (when on sale, is quite cheap) is phenomenal.

Tier 1 EVGA psu's have horrendous prices outside of NA. OP's from Latvia.

9 minutes ago, Gruenbaum said:

Already considered it when I chose that PSU.

ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1060-Strix-Power-Consum

Just now, antisleep said:

Tier 1 EVGA psu's have horrendous prices outside of NA. OP's from Latvia.

Already considered it when I chose that PSU.

ASUS-GeForce-GTX-1060-Strix-Power-Consum

Nice good job! :D

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LazyPigeon said:

Ok.. Can you actually make a list on that website? Did i mention it in this thread? 

Idk how much your budget is or why you'd ask if you've mentioned it instead of just giving us a number.

Went ahead and made you a list anyway:

http://imgur.com/qlGlAp1

The 450W psu should supply all the power you need even if you add more drives in the future.
Case is up to you but the Deepcool Tesseract for €32 is a great buy.

Would recommend you add a 240-250GB SSD or get it first instead of the hard drive.