2007 CASE FOR GAMING PC

Blear

HI EVERYONE

I HAVE A COMPUTER WITH A MOTHERBOARD OF A WINDOWS VISTA FROM 2007!

CAN I MAKE IT A "GAMING PC" JUST BY UPGRADING THE COMPONENTS LIKE THE CPU,

THE GPU AND RAM!!!

PLZ REPLY

Just now, Blear said:

HI EVERYONE

I HAVE A COMPUTER WITH A MOTHERBOARD OF A WINDOWS VISTA FROM 2007!

CAN I MAKE IT A "GAMING PC" JUST BY UPGRADING THE COMPONENTS LIKE THE CPU,

THE GPU AND RAM!!!

PLZ REPLY

No. You can probably upgrade the CPU and the RAM but laptop GPU's are not up-gradable. Trust me. I have a laptop from the same time period and that laptop will never become a "gaming PC" no matter how long you try.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

Just now, PokeCatz said:

No. You can probably upgrade the CPU and the RAM but laptop GPU's are not up-gradable. Trust me. I have a laptop from the same time period and that laptop will never become a "gaming PC" no matter how long you try.

I AM TALKING ABOUT A DESKTOP

Just now, Blear said:

I AM TALKING ABOUT A DESKTOP

Oh. Well Umm. That was awkward. Ya you probably can upgrade it and everything. Let me show you a few videos on the subject.

You can watch his other videos to see if RAM or CPU will revive the PC.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

1 minute ago, Blear said:

THNX SO MUCH!

Just doing my job, trying to help people.

Just now, PokeCatz said:

Also forgot to mention that if you upgrade the CPU from a Pentium you will need to buy a slightly different CPU cooler.

OK

HI EVERYBODY!

CAN I USE A CASE FROM 2007 TO BUILD A GAMING PC!!!?????

if it fits the mobo, psu and graphics card you're putting in, then i don't see why not.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

On 10/20/2016 at 0:33 AM, Blear said:

HI EVERYONE

please lose the CAPLOCK and do not hijak others threads for your needs.

Yes you can reuse old components but you should think about any sacrifices you will have to make if you do use an old component. You will likely want to replace the PSU and motherboard, and with that the RAM and CPU. If you could list the components you have in your old computer we could easily recommend components that will turn that old PC into something that can game. Make sure to list what games you plan on playing and what your budget is.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

Along with the upgrade, you should buy a new keyboard where the CAPSLOCK ISN'T STUCK ON. :)

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

On 10/27/2016 at 3:30 PM, KinglyMuch said:

Can you enter a drag race with a car from 1986? Of course you can!

thnx (: