will a keycap set work?

ayyyyZJ

ok, I'm not the greatest at mech keyboards. I'm just wondering, for This Keyboard does it use a regular layout that I can buy keycaps for? I know razer keyboards have an off row. the part I'm mostly talking about with this are the page buttons on the side. thanks!

4 minutes ago, ayyyyZJ said:

ok, I'm not the greatest at mech keyboards. I'm just wondering, for This Keyboard does it use a regular layout that I can buy keycaps for? I know razer keyboards have an off row. the part I'm mostly talking about with this are the page buttons on the side. thanks!

You'll probably have to find an 82% set, the bottom row doesn't look too standard as well as the mods. It will be very hard to find caps for the side buttons. I'd also try to get a real Cherry board, with a standard layout, like 60% or TKL, then you know compatibility. 

5 minutes ago, dobo2001 said:

You'll probably have to find an 82% set, the bottom row doesn't look too standard as well as the mods. It will be very hard to find caps for the side buttons. I'd also try to get a real Cherry board, with a standard layout, like 60% or TKL, then you know compatibility. 

wow, thanks man! honestly didnt think it was going to be a problem, and was going to buy it. luckily i went on here just to be sure, and you saved me! thanks :)

16 minutes ago, ayyyyZJ said:

wow, thanks man! honestly didnt think it was going to be a problem, and was going to buy it. luckily i went on here just to be sure, and you saved me! thanks :)

You can get a good TKL board with Cherry switches for not too much more. If you're a Reddit user, check r/mechmarket.

22 hours ago, dobo2001 said:

You can get a good TKL board with Cherry switches for not too much more. If you're a Reddit user, check r/mechmarket.

yeah im on r/mechanicalkeyboards;)