Best place to purchase Keycaps

DudeWazap

I am currently using a Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger as my main keyboard(cherry MX-Blue). I noticed that the the letters on the "A" and "S" keycaps are starting to scratch off. I wanted to know where is they best place to purchase new key caps I would probably replace the WASD keys all together but, I wasn't sure if all keycaps where the same size.

post-2279-0-46386000-1382487738.jpg

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

WASD

Okay I came across that site but didn't know if they would fit on my keyboard.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Okay I came across that site but didn't know if they would fit on my keyboard.

is it cherry MX? because if it is, it will

It will fit, but the backilght might not shine through 

this, they really don't do laser etched keycaps, hard to find a place that does that

It will fit, but the backilght might not shine through 

okay sounds good thank you.  :)

Spoiler

-

this, they really don't do laser etched keycaps, hard to find a place that does that

I was going to contact Cooler Master to ask if they would send or sale replacement keycaps but, I wanted to try to find some cool ones first that I might like.

Spoiler

-

the geekkeys ebay store might have something you like.

what exactly are you looking for?

the geekkeys ebay store might have something you like.

what exactly are you looking for?

I was just looking for some keycaps that I will still be able to see the led or maybe soft touch or rubber coated key caps.

Spoiler

-

are you picky about the font?

you're going to be looking for 'thin ABS' keycaps*.  That is the lowest quality of keycaps out there and not the grade of product I buy and am knowledgeable about.  If you go somewhere else asking for advice, let them know you're looking for 'painted translucent thin ABS' keycaps (fancy keyboard geek talk for backlit keycaps).

your BEST bet is to talk to CM and see if they're willing to send you a set (i'm surprised you didn't get a set of extra WASD keys in your box).  Otherwise, look for another CM keyboard owner and see if they will give you their extra WASD keys.  Alternatively,  go buy some from the qwerkeys site**.

*if you've never bought custom keycaps before and this is your first mechanical keyboard, then you're already used to this material.

** this is very unlikely to happen, but avoid keycaps labeled 'cherry'/dsa/dcs profile.  you DO want cherry mx keycaps, but you do NOT want 'cherry profile' keycaps; you're looking for OEM profile.