290X and 290 get release dates

Yeah, that basically means it happens at the same time all over the world. Not at 12:01AM on the 23rd at each location. 

So, it happens at 10:01PM CST on the 22nd, woo! :D

The 22nd? Today is the 23rd!

WOW  :o 

Thats so cheap if thats the final price Nvidia has to drop the GTX780 to 500 or even lower.

I hope that the price of the TITAN drops with the R9 290X beeing so cheap

convert to usd PLEASE

EDIT: NVM still 600 USD

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

convert to usd PLEASE

EDIT: NVM still 600 USD

You don't need to convert, because they make the same number for europe and US/Canada.

So if its 500€ in europe its $500 they don't care if the people in europe have to pay more :(

RTX2070OC 

honestly i was sooooooo looking forward to the 290X but with those temps, no way hoesey

honestly i was sooooooo looking forward to the 290X but with those temps, no way hoesey

what do you mean....gaming it hits like 70-80c

toss a waterblock on and call it a day

Old Rig | Cpu - Intel Q6600 @ 3.5Ghz | Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | Mobo - Asus Rampage Extreme | Ram - 8GB OCZ Gold 1600mhz | Gpu - 2x Asus DK Radeon HD 4870 1GB (Crossfire) | Psu - Corsair TX750W | Case - Thermaltake Element G

New Rig | Cpu - Intel 4770K @ 4.5Ghz | Cooler - Swiftech H220 | Mobo - Asus Z87 Deluxe | Ram - 16GB Kinston Hyper X Beast @ 2400Mhz | Gpu - Sapphire R9 290X | Ssd - Kingston Hyper X Beast 3K 240GB | Psu - Corsair HX850W | Case - Fractal Design Define R4

its in 4 hours

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

thats a stock cooler.....

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Get ready for a spam of posts as soon as it gets released, just like what happened with the steam box announcements.

Get ready for a spam of posts as soon as it gets released, just like what happened with the steam box announcements.

Brace yourselves men....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

thats a stock cooler.....

but the 780 is about £20 cheaper, and beats it, its not just about the temps anymore

what do you mean....gaming it hits like 70-80c

toss a waterblock on and call it a day

true that 

but the 780 is about £20 cheaper, and beats it, its not just about the temps anymore

but thats only because they couldnt overclock higher due to the cooler, if read the an and tech review you see that it trades blows with Titan consistently and Rapes SLI 780s, the titan, and 690 at higher resolution. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

but thats only because they couldnt overclock higher due to the cooler, if read the an and tech review you see that it trades blows with Titan consistently and Rapes SLI 780s, the titan, and 690 at higher resolution. 

just did, i was very suprised, its a shame :'( really annoys me because i really really really really want this card, and if i wanna water-cool it, i will have to water-cool all of my system. AHHHHH decisions decisions :/