MacBook Pro 2016 or XPS/Windows Laptop?

It will be a great help for me because buying this laptop is something expensive for me and if I buy it, I won't be able to buy a new one for almost 5 years. 
Please, can u help me choose between the Upcoming MacBook Pro 2016 or the XPS/Windows Laptop? (In windows laptop I found the dell 7559 pretty powerful) 
All my life I was a windows users but I have used the macOS couple of times(5-6 times) and I loved the UI. 
I am not much of a gamer but I play games like that of FIFA, NFS, assassin's creed, cs go and COD types etc (moreover IDC care about the fps and highest resolution settings) and also if such games work on medium setting with lesser fps I'm okay with it .
I am an engineer so mostly want a laptop for coding and a little bit of editing in premiere pro and after effects. I want a fluid experience without lagging and should be able to run software like android studios, eclipse, NetBeans and etc very smoothly.
Yeah, also the new leaks for the Macbook pro made me think twice.
" Can u help me list the things on how difficult will it be for such an OS change and will I be able to play games on the MacBook pro(of course I will dual boot the mac)? "
Also, will the new mac support the Razor Core ?

And, bear with my English as it is not my first language ??
Thank you in advance ?

Oh no, Emojis...

From what you said you need, I don't think the Mac is an option, you will run into constant issues with software and games; and they do not age well so 5+ years is a long time imo.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

2 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Oh no, Emojis...

sorry for that !

3 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

you will run into constant issues with software and games

games i know.. but dual booting is an option right? And for the software part can you explain? 

5 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

5+ years is a long time

lets say max 5 years i will keep the macbook and minimum 3 years ? will it still be a problem ?

In your use case, you will always struggle with software on mac... only a few programs in that specific directions support both mac and windows, and you can get way more power in a windows laptop than in a mac. Plus you might be able to upgrade the windows laptop (ram, storage) which would not work that easy on a mac. the XPS looks good, but is not a good performer per $ IMO. the 7559 is pretty decent, a friend of mine has one and he's pretty happy with it.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

7 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Even Razer's machines barely support the Core, I wouldn't even think about it on a Mac

It's not that bad, there are Windows equivalents for most Mac software (only thing you might take a while to get used to is how ugly Word is compared to Pages) Never mind you're used to Windows

I recommend the XPS 15 just for the screen, it's beautiful.

most of the time i use google docs, sheets. and moreover office for mac won't be that bad right ?

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Office for Mac isn't half bad from what I've seen of it, but if you don't mind wierd exporting procedures writers rave about Mac's built in Pages. I still recommend the XPS,not because of Windows but because it's a better laptop for the price on its own merits

I know that they have updated it to the new kaby lake processors and in mac there are still rumors of skylake being used but then the question is will the XPS be exactly that powerful if compared to the new MacBook?

7 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Office for Mac isn't half bad from what I've seen of it

I have a VERY difference experience running multi thousand line excel and VBA macros on OSX. Fuck that. Is actually a fucking nightmare. Would never recommend someone working on excel to get a Mac. 

11 minutes ago, PTSBK said:

but dual booting is an option right?

Dual booting goes to shit if you have a dGPU on your Mac. 0 battery life. High thermals. Poor trackpad usage. Poor drivers. Nvidia drivers breaking bootcamp. Etc. Because dual booting isn't properly optimized, the dGPU is always fully activated on Windows so the Mac is way hotter, way louder, way less battery life on Windows. If you don't have a dGPU you can't game. 

What is your budget and where are you buying from?

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

32 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Special use case? Not applicable to the majority of us common non-multi thousand folk

Nah even running a few hundred lines was very stressful. I honestly don't know why. But fair enough 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

10 hours ago, Pendragon said:

I have a VERY difference experience running multi thousand line excel and VBA macros on OSX. Fuck that. Is actually a fucking nightmare. Would never recommend someone working on excel to get a Mac. 

Dual booting goes to shit if you have a dGPU on your Mac. 0 battery life. High thermals. Poor trackpad usage. Poor drivers. Nvidia drivers breaking bootcamp. Etc. Because dual booting isn't properly optimized, the dGPU is always fully activated on Windows so the Mac is way hotter, way louder, way less battery life on Windows. If you don't have a dGPU you can't game. 

What is your budget and where are you buying from?

I'm from India and moreover according to every information I have India is still not having the xps 15 lineup and more over it will take approx June 2017 for the updated kaby Lake to come to India and still I won't expect 15 inches to reach. Also till next year xps will get more updates. I kept MacBook as an option because all their products of every specs gets released within a month of it getting launched in USA. To top this most the laptops coming to India r priced higher than wt it actually costs in USA. For eg the gtx costs approx double of wt it costs there. 

6 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Nah even running a few hundred lines was very stressful. I honestly don't know why. But fair enough 

I didn't understand can you explain? 

5 hours ago, PTSBK said:

I'm from India and moreover according to every information I have India is still not having the xps 15 lineup and more over it will take approx June 2017 for the updated kaby Lake to come to India and still I won't expect 15 inches to reach. Also till next year xps will get more updates. I kept MacBook as an option because all their products of every specs gets released within a month of it getting launched in USA. To top this most the laptops coming to India r priced higher than wt it actually costs in USA. For eg the gtx costs approx double of wt it costs there. 

macbook also cost a fk ton more than US in india ........ look at this this has kaby lake and gtx 940mx

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-14-7460-laptop/pd?oc=z541501sin8&model_id=inspiron-14-7460-laptop

this is inspiron 15 with kaby lake 

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15-7560-laptop/pd?oc=z541502sin8&model_id=inspiron-15-7560-laptop

17 hours ago, Tim Serious said:

macbook also cost a fk ton more than US in india ........ look at this this has kaby lake and gtx 940mx

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-14-7460-laptop/pd?oc=z541501sin8&model_id=inspiron-14-7460-laptop

this is inspiron 15 with kaby lake 

http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15-7560-laptop/pd?oc=z541502sin8&model_id=inspiron-15-7560-laptop

They both got 5400rpm. And from wt I know these are very slow 

almost all laptops come with 5400rpm hard drive ..... i think macbook also comes with 5400rpm hard drive unless it comes with a ssd i maybe wrong though ..... also look in hp, lenovo or acer indian websites if they have kaby lake laptops but kaby lake won't give drastic boost in performance or battery life i think.

1 hour ago, Tim Serious said:

almost all laptops come with 5400rpm hard drive ..... i think macbook also comes with 5400rpm hard drive unless it comes with a ssd i maybe wrong though ..... also look in hp, lenovo or acer indian websites if they have kaby lake laptops but kaby lake won't give drastic boost in performance or battery life i think.

No the MacBook are with ssd if v go for higher end