USB Battery Pack care Question

Hendrics
Go to solution Solved by Simon771,

If you are not planning to use it for more than few month, charge it to 50% and put it in the closet.

If you are using it regulary, just make sure that every few months you let it go down to 0% and recharge back to 100% to calibrate it.

Quick question here guys - 

For taking care of my USB battery pack, is it cool to charge it and leave it charged? Or should I be using it on a semi regular basis to deplete it and then recharge it back to full? 

Thanks in advance

B

Spoiler

If you are not planning to use it for more than few month, charge it to 50% and put it in the closet.

If you are using it regulary, just make sure that every few months you let it go down to 0% and recharge back to 100% to calibrate it.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

39 minutes ago, Hendrics said:

Quick question here guys - 

For taking care of my USB battery pack, is it cool to charge it and leave it charged? Or should I be using it on a semi regular basis to deplete it and then recharge it back to full? 

Thanks in advance

B

You should store them half way otherwise if you leave them fully charged you degrade the batteries and they produce less cycles.