Still cant decide

Wydz

Currently have 5 red led fans in my case with only 1 actually shining light into my case (2 are on top of my h110i, and 2 are in the very front so the light technically shines out)

anyways

i cant decide

Hue+ or Cablemod Widebeams? Im thinking I want white leds  to blend well with my red/white/black theme

help meee

Hue+

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, Wydz said:

Currently have 5 red led fans in my case with only 1 actually shining light into my case (2 are on top of my h110i, and 2 are in the very front so the light technically shines out)

anyways

i cant decide

Hue+ or Cablemod Widebeams? Im thinking I want white leds  to blend well with my red/white/black theme

help meee

As a HUE+ owner, you cannot go wrong, it is amazing, and if you decide to get any AER fans, or a Kraken cooler or a Grid+ they work beautifully together. 

Also the sound mode is hilarious fun 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

how bright is the hue+? can anyone post pictures in the dark?

11 minutes ago, Wydz said:

anyways

i cant decide

help meee

if you just want white then the HUE+ is a little bit over the top in my opinion - are the strips of the HUE+ RGBW? If not, then the white wont look pure white which might bother you.

19 minutes ago, CableMod said:

if you just want white then the HUE+ is a little bit over the top in my opinion - are the strips of the HUE+ RGBW? If not, then the white wont look pure white which might bother you.

if i was to get cablemod strips, because i think i just want white, wont ever really run rgb or anything, how many strips should i buy to fill my 750D correctly?

18 minutes ago, Wydz said:

if i was to get cablemod strips, because i think i just want white, wont ever really run rgb or anything, how many strips should i buy to fill my 750D correctly?

if you want just white you dont need to purchase a RGB solution - 2 x 30CM strips should be more than enough for the 750D.

2 minutes ago, CableMod said:

if you want just white you dont need to purchase a RGB solution - 2 x 30CM strips should be more than enough for the 750D.

i might sound dumb here but i cant figure out how for the life of me to mount them in the 750D lol

7 minutes ago, Wydz said:

i might sound dumb here but i cant figure out how for the life of me to mount them in the 750D lol

get our magnetic version - check the following video, it shows you the advantages of our LED Strips:

3 minutes ago, CableMod said:

get our magnetic version - check the following video, it shows you the advantages of our LED Strips:

yeah ive watched that video multiple times haha

10 minutes ago, Wydz said:

@CableMod are your RGB strips RGB or RGBW?

RGB - we looked into RGBW but then they would lose ASUS AURA compatibility which was too big of a trade-off.

14 minutes ago, CableMod said:

RGB - we looked into RGBW but then they would lose ASUS AURA compatibility which was too big of a trade-off.

thanks for the info :) just ordered a 60cm rgb kit + 1 strip :)

3 hours ago, Wydz said:

thanks for the info :) just ordered a 60cm rgb kit + 1 strip :)

awesome - thanks for the support! :)

Let me know what you think about them once you received and installed them.

1 hour ago, CableMod said:

awesome - thanks for the support! :)

Let me know what you think about them once you received and installed them.

Just gotta wait for flat rate shipping, however long that is lol 

5 minutes ago, Wydz said:

Just gotta wait for flat rate shipping, however long that is lol 

where did you order? if you ordered from us - we ship via DHL Express which is very fast.

6 hours ago, CableMod said:

where did you order? if you ordered from us - we ship via DHL Express which is very fast.

I ordered from you directly because it was cheaper than Newegg. I live in Washington if that makes a difference depending on where you are which I'm gunna guess is California or Texas. 

4 hours ago, Wydz said:

I ordered from you directly because it was cheaper than Newegg. I live in Washington if that makes a difference depending on where you are which I'm gunna guess is California or Texas. 

cool - then you will receive a tracking very soon - thanks for the support.