How much does internet data usage does battlefield 1 use?

DAZA1116

How much does internet data usage does battlefield 1 use?

dont say why i dont have unlimited data whatever other things, i just want to know how much data it uses a in hour of constant playing plz. 

I'd say around 1.5gb for an hour? or some where in the MB 

i7-7700k @4.8GHz

Asus Maxmius IX hero

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW 3

850w EVGA PSU

32GB corsair LPX ddr4 ram 

8 minutes ago, That-Something_ said:

Much less. I wouldn't even be able to download that much data in an hour and BF1 ran fine in the beta. 

My Data Usage details (on Windows 10, Settings > Network & Internet > Data usage > Usage Details) says bf1.exe has transferred 2.01 GB of data. I've played the game for 21 hours so far, which would mean I've transferred around 95 MB/hour mostly by playing Conquest and Operations. I have no idea how accurate that tool is, but I think that's a believable amount.

Bear in mind the game's ~40-50 GB download, though. Whatever the rate of data usage is by playing, it's not going to come anywhere close to that initial download for a long time. My data usage from Origin is reportedly 92.7 GB, having downloaded BF1 and SW: Battlefront within this 30 day period.

21 hours ago, That-Something_ said:

16 hours ago, typographie said:

My Data Usage details (on Windows 10, Settings > Network & Internet > Data usage > Usage Details) says bf1.exe has transferred 2.01 GB of data. I've played the game for 21 hours so far, which would mean I've transferred around 95 MB/hour mostly by playing Conquest and Operations. I have no idea how accurate that tool is, but I think that's a believable amount.

Bear in mind the game's ~40-50 GB download, though. Whatever the rate of data usage is by playing, it's not going to come anywhere close to that initial download for a long time. My data usage from Origin is reportedly 92.7 GB, having downloaded BF1 and SW: Battlefront within this 30 day period.

21 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Much less. I wouldn't even be able to download that much data in an hour and BF1 ran fine in the beta. 

I tried myself I played a full operations game, and it didn't even use past 10mb good thing for me

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/10/2016 at 11:59 AM, DAZA1116 said:

In short its about 60-70 meg/hour Conquest 64p ,less for TDM and more if you use voice chat or party. Definitely not alot .