Thousands Of Idiots Download GTA V PC Installer, Guess What Happened Next!

ETRJ

http://www.eteknix.com/thousands-idiots-download-gta-v-pc-installer-guess-happened-next/

This just shows you how stupid some people are in the world, sorry for being disrespectful but the truth hurts sometimes

Originally posted here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67967-thousands-of-idiots-download-gta-v-pc-installer-guess-what-happened-next/#entry930831 by MarilynKira with permission as well.

You still don't repost something that was posted not even 6 minutes before

the mods can probably change where the topic is posted in any way

And just putting the OP in this post doesn't do anything. This just wastes peoples time.

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

You still don't repost something that was posted not even 6 minutes before

the mods can probably change where the topic is posted in any way

he said he's ok with it so I think it's alright

Its even more annoying when all the content of this thread is about

reposting topics...

Wow not only a repost, but a repost in the wrong section of the same forum where the original was posted correctly (FOR ONCE!) in the PC gaming section. Not only that, but 6 minutes later, and you not only saw the original post, but commented on it. Worst post of the century. This should be stickied as a "what not to do"...

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Wow guys, calm down over here, tjis is a friendly forum, no need to bash him. Just give friendly reminder

Wow guys, calm down over here, tjis is a friendly forum, no need to bash him. Just give friendly reminder

Never! Off with his head! A pox upon his family! May he... wait, what did he do? Reposted? With permission? Well... umm... ahem, HOW DARE YOU WASTE... what, like 5 seconds? And, oh, you were already in the process of creating this topic when you found it was being created elsewhere? Well... let's see... Oh! Reposts like this spam the for-... No, wait, the other thread is in PC Gaming... Well crap, here I am all ready to rage all up ons this thread, and there's really not much to do. I'ma go on the youtubes and insult people in grammatically incorrect ways, now.

Not necessary for 2 of the same posts. This is hardly "tech news" either.

Please go to here and use that.