2 Hard Drives, Os X and Windows. Possible?

Hi, I'm really sorry if this has been answered already, but I have a laptop and I'm willing to do an experiment on it, although I don't want to face any boot problems.

I have 2 hard drives, of course I'll have to swap them, but since I don't want to keep switching OS's it won't be a problem :)

So, I'd like to know if I can install an Hackintosh (Hard drive 2) and keep Windows (Hard Drive 1) and after I configure my Hackintosh on Hard Drive 2 I can simply swap in the Hard Drive 1 and boot Windows like it would normally do without any bootloader conflicts or problems. Will BIOS let me boot from any of them without any major problems?

Thank you all :)

2 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

You could do dual boot, but with OS X installing it correctly is really tricky but its possible

Well, I can't actually "dual boot" since I can only have one hard drive at a time connected to the pc. (I'm sorry for being such a noob) I'm just worried that installing Mac OS will configure anything in the BIOS and then when I try to boot the Windows hard drive it will give me an error of some sort. But thank you anyway :)

1 minute ago, gabrielcosta523 said:

Well, I can't actually "dual boot" since I can only have one hard drive at a time connected to the pc. (I'm sorry for being such a noob) I'm just worried that installing Mac OS will configure anything in the BIOS and then when I try to boot the Windows hard drive it will give me an error of some sort. But thank you anyway :)

I don't think it will, you just install MAC OS on the other hard drive and just enter the bios and set your boot device as the hard drive you want

Just now, keNNySOC said:

I don't think it will, you just install MAC OS on the other hard drive and just enter the bios and set your boot device as the hard drive you want

Okay that's just what I thought, I'm gonna give it a try and hope I don't screw anything else, thanks!

1 minute ago, gabrielcosta523 said:

Okay that's just what I thought, I'm gonna give it a try and hope I don't screw anything else, thanks!

No problem

your operating system will not mess with your bios; not to say it can't; it has been proven from security research; but they won't.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_