Is my case broken?

Liam1

So I found a case in my house and I was considering on using it for my new PC, but after I took out the power supply a cable from the front of the case fell out along with another cable. One says "Power SW" and the other says "Reset SW". I'm 99% sure that these are for turning on my PC and restarting it. Is there anyway on fixing this? I don't think the front panel of the case can come off.

These switches connect the buttons on the case to the pins on your motherboard, just connect them back to your motherboard and your are golden.

=======================Current Build=======================

Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz Overclocked

GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 @ 1200 Mhz Oveclocked GPU boost 1400Mhz

Memory: Corsair Dominator 16Gb @ 3200 Mhz

Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61

Storage: Corsair Force GS 128Gb + WD2TB + Seagate 1TB

PSU: Corsair HX650

Lighting: NZXT HUE+ with extension

Display: LG 34' Ultrawide 3440x1440

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow x Chroma + Razer Firefly + Razer Mamba Chroma

Headphones: Astro A40 + Miniamp

4 minutes ago, TholGaming said:

So I found a case in my house and I was considering on using it for my new PC, but after I took out the power supply a cable from the front of the case fell out along with another cable. One says "Power SW" and the other says "Reset SW". I'm 99% sure that these are for turning on my PC and restarting it. Is there anyway on fixing this? I don't think the front panel of the case can come off.

the front of the case is often hard to take off, it has these troughhole 3 prong circular prongs that you have to force outside before it pops off. you probably just detached the cables as i've seen them being detachable before.

Yeah listen to the other guys, nothing should be harmed as long as the switchs are still intact.

Thanks for replying.

I figured how to take off the front panel of the case, I was just worried that I might break it.

I just found the cable that is attached to the front panel for the power.

I also found the reset cable.

It appears as if everything is fine, but there was just extra power and reset cables and I thought there was only 1 set, not 2.

Also I need to find the second panel because I only have the front panel right now, but that is something that I can probably find in my house.

Edit: I just found the back panel for the case, so everything is fine now.