Push/Pull Possible In The Top Of NZXT H440?

I have an NZXT H440 case and I would like to get a Corsair H100 V2 to pair with the 6600k I plan to purchase. My question is can I do a push/pull in the top of the case without the fans interfering with the top of the motherboard? I already have every fan slot filled up in my case with LED fans and I would like to be able to but the LED fans on the bottom of the rad and the SP fans it comes with on the top. I would prefer to not have to buy a seventh pack of LED fans but if I can if I must. Thanks.

Est. Completion: Jan 2017

i5 6600k (4.6Ghz) | Cryorig H5 Ultimate | Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 6 | ASUS Strix GTX 1070 | EVGA 2x8Gb 3200Mhz DDR4 | NZXT H440 Black/Red | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb Raid 0, Toshiba 1Tb HDD |

most likely not.

due to the motherboards VRM heatsink and DIMM slot placement, the lower fan usually collides with one or both.

there is enough room for a 38mm radiator and a single fan set (63mm), but not push/pull (V2 30mm +25mm) . if the roof mounts were offset towards the window panel, then there would have been more options.

3 minutes ago, airdeano said:

most likely not.

due to the motherboards VRM heatsink and DIMM slot placement, the lower fan usually collides with one or both.

there is enough room for a 38mm radiator and a single fan set (63mm), but not push/pull (V2 30mm +25mm) . if the roof mounts were offset towards the window panel, then there would have been more options.

Alright, thanks for the reply. I will probably just end up mounting it in the front of the case or just getting an air cooler.

Est. Completion: Jan 2017

i5 6600k (4.6Ghz) | Cryorig H5 Ultimate | Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 6 | ASUS Strix GTX 1070 | EVGA 2x8Gb 3200Mhz DDR4 | NZXT H440 Black/Red | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb Raid 0, Toshiba 1Tb HDD |