Battlefield 1 Issues

LDNBen

Hey everyone.

Could anyone give me some advice on this problem with BF1.

I start the game and can play with no issue for 5-25mins. Then I get a black screen and I lose my display, as if my monitor is no longer plugged into my pc. I have no error message etc.. as I can no longer see my screen. I am forced to power off and restart.

I have tried every graphics setting, directx12 and 11. Disabling all Nvidia software but nothing has fixed it.

My specs:

i5-6600K @ 4.5GHz

Strix GTX 970

32GB DDR4

Any ideas will be much appreciated. I has some item and game codes for anyone who gets me playing!

Also I had no issues at all in the beta. This has only started to happen after the full release.

Do you have any overclocks applied? (On the GPU) If you do, revert to stock settings and try again.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

what operating system?

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

All drivers are up to date, No i have no OC on the  GPU and I am on windows 10.

2 minutes ago, LDNBen said:

All drivers are up to date, No i have no OC on the  GPU and I am on windows 10.

Hmm strange I know they had an issue similar to this during the open beta, I don't remember it they ever addressed it but people did have some way to work around it. Have you tried playing it in a widowed setting rather than full screen to see it the problem still persists?

Just now, TheGreatPCMasterRace said:

Hmm strange I know they had an issue similar to this during the open beta, I don't remember it they ever addressed it but people did have some way to work around it. Have you tried playing it in a widowed setting rather than full screen to see it the problem still persists?

Yeah I did try windowed, full screen, even tried going to lower res. no change though unfortunately. :(

3 minutes ago, LDNBen said:

Yeah I did try windowed, full screen, even tried going to lower res. no change though unfortunately. :(

Have you tried going through the repair route through Origin?

2 minutes ago, TheGreatPCMasterRace said:

Have you tried going through the repair route through Origin?

Yeah, I've even tried reinstalling.

7 minutes ago, LDNBen said:

Yeah, I've even tried reinstalling.

Well i'll try looking in some forums to see if anyone else is having a problem similar to this, i'll let you know if I find anything. I do know this has been an issue in the past for some with previous Battlefield games and is sometimes resolved with an update addressing the various bugs, but as I said i'll keep an eye out for any fixes.

22 minutes ago, TheGreatPCMasterRace said:

Well i'll try looking in some forums to see if anyone else is having a problem similar to this, i'll let you know if I find anything. I do know this has been an issue in the past for some with previous Battlefield games and is sometimes resolved with an update addressing the various bugs, but as I said i'll keep an eye out for any fixes.

Thank you, I appreciate the help.