Mac OS X Sierra on a Intel Xeon e5 2696

Hi to everyone on this forum and the main reason of this post to share my success on Mac OS X Sierra w/ my build, the hardware use is on the description below the video. this is the link 

*link removed*

This couldn't be possible without the help of many members dedicated to the X99 and Broadwell CPU project. A big shout to Piker Alpha, Braumber, Stinga11, Chris111, AugustoPaulo, The Nightflyer and FABIOSUM w/ ou the help of this guys and many others on the InsanelyMac Forum and TonyMacX86, this couldn't be possible. All the credit goes to this guys. Thanks.

MB: ASUS X99-Deluxe Bios 2001, CPU: I7 5960X @4.5Ghz(1.275V), GPU: EVGA 980HC @1578MhzBC, BD: Intel NVMe750(400GB), OS: Windows 8.1Pro(UEFI mode)

locked, as per the community standards, since it breaks Apple's ToS, hackintosh talks aren't allowed;

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitametly installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !