IS IT A GOOD DEAL??

hey people at linustechtips.
i'm planning on buying a half finish computer(the computer just need a graphic card and it's ready to rock). I found this deal at gumtree(it's like craiglist but in australia). the specs of the PC are

- i5 3570k

- asrock h77m, motherboard

- 120mm radiator (cooler master)

- 1 terabyte of hdd

- case is NZXT phantom 410 with every fan space filled

- 750 watt power supply

- 16 gigs of ram

the price is AUD$500 (its like $377 american dollar)

so is it a good deal? im not a computer master who knows what is a good deal or not.

if you have any answer, it will help me a lot.
thank you

Get an RX 480 or a GTX 1060 and that's a very capable gaming rig. So long as the power supply is decent and make sure if the HDD is old/used that it's not in terrible condition (trust me when I say HDD's lose performance over time), it will be good. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

That is a good build and like Vegetable said make sure the PSU (power supply) are decent brands (corsair, evga, ect.) you should do some nice gaming with an RX480 or a GTX 1070 (1070's about the same as a 1080 for less $$) but also if you get the PC do a desk health check and make sure the HDD will last you, I had a used drive and it failed with my data not backed up, so if the drive has been used for a while either have a backup or get a new one. Otherwise that build is good.

I agree with everyone above make sure the powersupply is good and not a crappy one and yeah its good id make sure radiator/watercooler hasnt leaked and yeah its aa great deali picked up a 3570k, ASUS z77, 8 gbs ram, 675w PSU, and 650ti inside a vudget case for around $300 USD so you are not that far off so i say take it and put in your own GPU and your good to go