My screen is making a high pitched noise on a certain site

Qrko

So I have Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor that I use for everything also gaming I was doing some schoolwork and noticed a high pitched noise coming from the top of the monitor when I was using a Google Sheet. But when I switched to another web site the noise stopped instantly. There isn't anything else that I noticed during the noise. So should I be worried or just not even try to do something to this ?

BTW I'm using my screen always on 144Hz and my brightness is around 50-60 so it ain't even maxed out.

Might be caused by brightly colored pages. My old monitor has an issue where darker pages make it quieter, but brighter ones make it louder.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Different colors/intensity are made in monitors with different electrical frequencies. Certain frequencies are made with different amount of amps. The capacitors in your monitor may have a am audible charge up of high pitched sound when being charged with "x" amperage... I think this is why you are hearing this noise... Hopefully this helps, I'm also open to criticism with my limited physics/electronics knowledge lol.. ;)

26 minutes ago, tmcclelland455 said:

Might be caused by brightly colored pages. My old monitor has an issue where darker pages make it quieter, but brighter ones make it louder.

But the site ain't that brightly colored and I have visited In my opinion more brightly colored site and now noise.

1 minute ago, Proph3cyBreaker said:

Different colors/intensity are made in monitors with different electrical frequencies. Certain frequencies are made with different amount of amps. The capacitors in your monitor may have a am audible charge up of high pitched sound when being charged with "x" amperage... I think this is why you are hearing this noise... Hopefully this helps, I'm also open to criticism with my limited physics/electronics knowledge lol.. ;)

But I just don't get it why it makes the noise only on that site, because its almost only gray on the site and when I game and visit other sites. Nothing... just nothing. That is something that I just don't get.

Just now, Proph3cyBreaker said:

1 minute ago, Qrko said:

But the site ain't that brightly colored and I have visited In my opinion more brightly colored site and now noise.

So its not the brightness that really matters too much. Im saying at a very exact point in screen intensity this may happen... could be just a small glitch in the engineering. I would check to see if others with monitor experience the same noise and maybe even contact the manufacturer to see if they know anything about it.

2 minutes ago, Proph3cyBreaker said:

So its not the brightness that really matters too much. Im saying at a very exact point in screen intensity this may happen... could be just a small glitch in the engineering. I would check to see if others with monitor experience the same noise and maybe even contact the manufacturer to see if they know anything about it.

Oh right. I'm gonna try and contact the support and if I get an answer from there I will tell what they say.

4 minutes ago, Proph3cyBreaker said:

Sounds good.  Some capacitors will resonant at certain frequencies and i think this may be where your issue lies.. Maybe a capacitor is faulty, so check your warranty. 

On 10/11/2016 at 7:59 PM, Proph3cyBreaker said:

Sounds good.  Some capacitors will resonant at certain frequencies and i think this may be where your issue lies.. Maybe a capacitor is faulty, so check your warranty. 

They said that return the factory settings which didn't work and also try the monitor in another pc what I can't do at least for now.