Razer Ouroboros Vs Razer Mamba 2012 ? CANT DECIDE

Edgecybe231

I really cant decide which one to get, the ouroboros is £129 and the mamba is £110 (somewhat $200)

I dont really know much about the ouroboros, but i actually own a mamba 2012, and can give you my experience with that mouse, i personally really like it, i like the weight to it, not to heavy, but doesnt really feel cheap and light, fits my hand nicely, dont have huge hands but average size, the only complaint i have is the battery doesnt last that long, i personally have it plugged in permanently, and the software isnt too difficult to use by my experience,and it has a nice rubber type texture to it and has a nice little cutout with rubber for your thumb to rest up against, im happy with my mamba, anyway thats my two cents for you :)

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

i heard ouroboros have ridiculus customization but i think mamba are more comfortable. i recommend corsair m60 or death adder or both since mamba cost 100 anyway. lol but out of the 2 i like mamba more

hiya,

thanks for the replies, I actually wents for the m90 becuase i dont like the sniping button on the m60 and 1) i never snipe and 2) i would always press it cuz i like to grip it firmly but thanks anyway :D