Installing games to RAM

Hello guys!

A couple days ago a female friend of mine, who in general has no idea how a PC works, asked me, why not install programs to the RAM, if thats the "fastest" storage. I explained to her, how a RAM works, and said goodbye. Later that day, when I went to sleep, I remembered, that Linus once, when benchmarking an SSD, used a software, if I recall correctly RAM disk, to make some of his RAM into a virtual storage.

Now, this question really bugs me: will a game load faster, will any program run faster if we install it on the dedicated RAM storage. I really want to try this, but I only have 4x4gb RAM, so I most likely can't.

But someone with 64 or 128 Gb of RAM (like Linus's benchmark machine) could try it. I know if you turn off your pc, it's over, so this is purely a "FOR SCINENCE" test.
If somene is willing to do this, I recommend Witcher 3 and GTA5 loading times, since theese 2 likes to take ages, even on SSD. Also, why not use crystal disk benchmark as well.

I know this sound really weird and strange, but now that you are reading this, I can't be the only one curios about it.
I'd love to hear your ideas about what would/will happen.
Thank you for your time :)