Windows Server don`t find the Intel Gbit NIC

Swinzon

So, I got a Intel NUC 5i3RYH that I an going to use as a NAS, MC and WDS server. The issue is, Server 2012 can`t find the Gigabit NIC ( Intel 1219-v), and my friend has the same NUC with Windows Server 2012 R2 installed and it`s finding his NIC.
I tried 5 different drivers, and I am getting really frustrated. How to get this to work? Is there any work arounds?

Strange.  Can you swap the storage from one machine to another and see if the problem exists?  Maybe the NIC is fried?  Do you have any verification that the NIC works at all?

Just now, Mark77 said:

Strange.  Can you swap the storage from one machine to another and see if the problem exists?  Maybe the NIC is fried?  Do you have any verification that the NIC works at all?

The NIC works in Windows 10.
My Asus B150M-PLUS had the same issue.

Just now, Abyssal Radon said:

I would see if your Gigabit NIC is broken. It sounds like Windows isn't recognizing the hardware because the hardware is DOA.

Works in Windows 10

I have now got i working.
The issue is that I have the Intel NIC 1218-LM, which is not of any circumstances supported by Windows Server 2012 R2 what so ever.
So I had to modify the .inf file to get Windows Server to read the driver package. 

23 hours ago, Swinzon said:

So, I got a Intel NUC 5i3RYH that I an going to use as a NAS, MC and WDS server. The issue is, Server 2012 can`t find the Gigabit NIC ( Intel 1219-v), and my friend has the same NUC with Windows Server 2012 R2 installed and it`s finding his NIC.
I tried 5 different drivers, and I am getting really frustrated. How to get this to work? Is there any work arounds?

9 hours ago, Swinzon said:

I have now got i working.
The issue is that I have the Intel NIC 1218-LM, which is not of any circumstances supported by Windows Server 2012 R2 what so ever.
So I had to modify the .inf file to get Windows Server to read the driver package. 

Yeah I was about to say natively there's no driver support for it.