Question about amps Straight power 10

HI

Im looking to upgrade my new psu and graphics card to a RX 480 8gb but im reading that you need quite a few amps for it more than 25? 

The psu i was thinking about going for is the Be quiet Straight power 10 but it had 4 12v rails 20,20,18,18 amps respective can i even run it on this? or do amps not stack? 

Never really had to think about this so i have no idea...

Hopefully someone can help me out 

No only about 220 or something with the custom cards but that should mean in fine?

The Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 600W can deliver 576W on the 12V rails, which is equivalent to a single 12V rail with 48A.

It's way plenty for any RX 480.

(the amps on the separate 12V rails do not stack fully, as you can see - 48 is less than 18+18+20+20)

Ah thx that helps a lot :) Now i dont need to worry about that xD Thanks everyone

23 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

The Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 600W can deliver 576W on the 12V rails, which is equivalent to a single 12V rail with 48A.

It's way plenty for any RX 480.

(the amps on the separate 12V rails do not stack fully, as you can see - 48 is less than 18+18+20+20)

Beat me to it!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||