Need advice, whole computer is FUBAR

So... I think I need advice more than anything... I've always been super proud of my PC, I've done tons of work to make it perfect... Now it is dead. Very, very dead. 

So, parts, I have:

Z97 extreme 6 Asrock motherboard

24GB hyperX fury Ram

Gtx 980Ti

Quadro 600

Corsair RM 1000

Custom water loop

What happened...

I have, from day one, set my computer up in a way that 980Ti SLI and a Quadro card would be possible at the same time. Well, I've been edging ever closer to my goal, and to test my theory that it would work with this parts combo, I went to slot a Gtx 760 I had into the empty slot. Plugged it in, turned it on, and got a screen telling me to plug in the auxiliary power cable for the Motherboard. Just a Molex cable, no big. So I did it, and pressed the power button... Lights flashed, heard a loud pop, now nothing responds... At all...

Motherboard is gone for sure, it won't do anything, even on another power supply... 980Ti is toast, tried it in 3 other PCs... Quadro is kaput, it spins it's fan to 100% and won't display... At that point, I got too depressed to test the 760... But I fear the worst... I don't have a way to test the 4790k, but with my recent luck... Well... Yeah... PSU is assumed OK here actually, the paperclip test make it power right up, but I don't know that I trust it now...

Point is, I think I have a total loss on my hands, and I don't know where to even begin to pick up the pieces... Help?

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

Just now, Jed M said:

Warranty?

I suppose there is about as good a place as any to start, but I am kinda bad about warranty voiding... Like, for instance, I painted the heatsinks on the Motherboard to match my theme, and the 980Ti has a water block on it... The Quadro is just gonna end up a loss, since it is pretty old...

Just now, Codyman125 said:

I suppose there is about as good a place as any to start, but I am kinda bad about warranty voiding... Like, for instance, I painted the heatsinks on the Motherboard to match my theme, and the 980Ti has a water block on it... The Quadro is just gonna end up a loss, since it is pretty old...

You fucked yourself... did you even use lube?

1 minute ago, Jed M said:

You fucked yourself... did you even use lube?

I'm pretty sure i'm just 100% boned, and there is nothing I can do about it... I'm kinda hoping someone has some brilliant idea that for no god damn reason fixes everything... Guess GoJo hand soap isn't such a great lube huh?

6 minutes ago, Codyman125 said:

I'm pretty sure i'm just 100% boned, and there is nothing I can do about it... I'm kinda hoping someone has some brilliant idea that for no god damn reason fixes everything... 

If the powersupply caused it, then you're likely boned.

6 minutes ago, Codyman125 said:

Guess GoJo hand soap isn't such a great lube huh?

It depends where you're using it. The best lube for anal is blood.

34 minutes ago, Codyman125 said:

I'm pretty sure i'm just 100% boned, and there is nothing I can do about it... I'm kinda hoping someone has some brilliant idea that for no god damn reason fixes everything... Guess GoJo hand soap isn't such a great lube huh?

it would still fall under warranty even though you modified it. you just have to prove that it is a production fault and not something you caused.