WHAT DOES THIS MEANNN??

0d190b57caf648ec0ed2bfd53698ded6.png

What does the Cleanup and Download mean? I think that Download means that it is downloading a new WU...

I am going out and going to leave my computer on, will this help?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I think it's an error in the WU or something so it's deleting it and downloading a new one.....?

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Cleanup is the process post-finishing a WU. Often the process leaves misc files used for folding and other project-related stuff. Obviously you don't want to keep this data if you don't need it right? The F@H client has a built-in cleanup function which automatically deletes this extra data after you finish a WU and it has been uploaded. (Similar to the process of uninstalling and installing programs). How long it takes to complete the "clean up" depends on your hardware and the size of the WU you just finished.

Download is self-explanatory; just the F@H client downloading the next WU prior to it's finsh (or at some other time interval if you've set a flag for it).

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Cleanup is the process post-finishing a WU. Often the process leaves misc files used for folding and other project-related stuff. Obviously you don't want to keep this data if you don't need it right? The F@H client has a built-in cleanup function which automatically deletes this extra data after you finish a WU and it has been uploaded. (Similar to the process of uninstalling and installing programs). How long it takes to complete the "clean up" depends on your hardware and the size of the WU you just finished.

Download is self-explanatory; just the F@H client downloading the next WU prior to it's finsh (or at some other time interval if you've set a flag for it).

Came back after a few hours, no change:

31a1fb03cdcfc03e7dceca3eb8f9891a.png

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Came back after a few hours, no change:

31a1fb03cdcfc03e7dceca3eb8f9891a.png

Hmm... I don't know then. Have you tried restarting your client? Something could be up with Stanford's servers again. Last ditch resort would be to delete the slot. 

Requesting your assistance, Whaler-san! @Whaler_99

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Hmm... I don't know then. Have you tried restarting your client? Something could be up with Stanford's servers again. Last ditch resort would be to delete the slot. 

Requesting your assistance, Whaler-san! @Whaler_99

WE NEED THE WHALE!

Just let it run - I have seen that happen on mine, kinda gets stuck for a WU or two. Track how many WU's you are completing. As well, you can also try and stop the client and restart it. You don't want to delete those other WU's though.

Another option, right click on click on "finish" on the two active ones. Hopefully when they done FAH will clean itself up. If not, at that point, you should be able to go in, stop the client, and clean out the work folder.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Just let it run - I have seen that happen on mine, kinda gets stuck for a WU or two. Track how many WU's you are completing. As well, you can also try and stop the client and restart it. You don't want to delete those other WU's though.

Another option, right click on click on "finish" on the two active ones. Hopefully when they done FAH will clean itself up. If not, at that point, you should be able to go in, stop the client, and clean out the work folder.

Still stuck like this :/

1fdf15d1840388e20a1a266f6a4978b6.png

OK, let the current ones finish (right click on 01, 02, 03 and choose the finish option)... then give it a bit to upload. Check the logs to make sure the upload goes ok. Then shutdown the client, and delete all the remaining work units...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

OK, let the current ones finish (right click on 01, 02, 03 and choose the finish option)... then give it a bit to upload. Check the logs to make sure the upload goes ok. Then shutdown the client, and delete all the remaining work units...

Ok.

Ok.

This shoud work. (that's how my friend fixed this error)

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)