How to install OEM windows 7?

razak3l

First of all is OEM same as ''original''? And how you install it any tutorial? Do I download one off Microsofts website or anything? Last time I tried Microsoft was asking for the key, I put in the OEM one and it didn't let me so I suppose the key was wrong or whatever? Halp!

When I put in my Windows 10 OEM key I had to contact customer support and the person who I talked to remote controlled my pc and fixed it. 

2 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

When I put in my Windows 10 OEM key I had to contact customer support and the person who I talked to remote controlled my pc and fixed it. 

I'm totally not doing that.

1 minute ago, razak3l said:

I'm totally not doing that.

Its ur preference but the person from customer support can't see your background, items on your desktop and non-windows files and you can disconnect him if you don't like what he is doing

13 hours ago, Alec_FC said:

What do you have, a product key or a disc?

Product key

You can't get an OEM ISO, just a retail copy. Install that and activate by phone (not by calling customer support, just the activation wizard), preferably your cell phone. They'll text you a link and hey presto.

I'm not going to tell you where to get an ISO, but I reckon you're "creative" enough to get one. It's not illegal if it's an untouched ISO and your key is legit.

One warning though: if you're running Skylake, you're gonna have a bad time installing 7. Use the tool your motherboard manufacturer supplied for that instead, and verify your install image is at least SP1.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro