Must have root apps?

Hey guys, 

recently I rooted my nexus 5x in order to gain 'stereo speakers'. Unfortunately there became an addiction.

In 24 hours i had tried around 4 ROMS and finally settled with stock android but rooted.

I would like to know some of your must have rooted applications!

P.S Already have elementalx kernel and Kernel Aduitor.

Thanks dudes.

AdAway is a must have, it changes your hosts file to block ads. I also suggest installing xposed module, so you can use two xposed ad-ons which i think are must have, YouTube AdAway (AdAway doesn't block YouTube Ads) and YouTube background player, so you can play music from YouTube, with no ads and the ability to exit the app while your music continues. Another helpful app for root can be Greenify, however with xposed module installed it is a much better app.

Xposed Installer

YouTube AdAway

AdAway

YouTube Background Playback (Currently No Link)

5 minutes ago, vKarmaHDv said:

AdAway is a must have, it changes your hosts file to block ads. I also suggest installing xposed module, so you can use two xposed ad-ons which i think are must have, YouTube AdAway (AdAway doesn't block YouTube Ads) and YouTube background player, so you can play music from YouTube, with no ads and the ability to exit the app while your music continues. Another helpful app for root can be Greenify, however with xposed module installed it is a much better app.

Xposed Installer

YouTube AdAway

AdAway

YouTube Background Playback (Currently No Link)

Any way to run xposed on android 7.0 yet?

A terminal emulator has proven quite useful already on my CHiNaPad, especially because it seems to like to forget it's rooted :P

titanium backup

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Greenify. I get 15mins more battery out of my phone from this 

i7-9980x 4.20mhz - 19.8 terraflops of ram - 512mb GENERIC VIDEO_CARD - 20w PSU with hyperthreading.