Please guys help

Dask933

So I was watching a movie when my PC randomly shut down and woulsn't boot up again. Even though the mobo start button was lit it wouldn't turn on. So first thing comes to mind is faulty PSU cause I bought a new one about a month ago. I changed it back to my old one and everything was working fine.

Temps was ok, everything on bios was ok, ram, gpu etc. So I put it back together again and it turned on but I couldn't get signal on my monitor. PC was working at the time and it should already be in windows I just could not get signal. Monitor also working, could see the boot logo and get into the menu and xhange everything. I tried both DP from GPU and onboard hdmi and still would not work.

So I searched on internet a found a solution which was "take the power cord off, press the power  utton for 30seconds to 1 minute and put it back on". I did that to my monitor and when I press the power button after I had the power cord on my PC shut down again and ot wont power up. Now even the mobo light is off and everything seems dead.

I dont know what the hell to do, Im amateur on computer building and it is a new build where I spent a lot of time and money. Its just dont working. For sure ill take it to a tech store but before that give me something, tell me that is not all fried up and gone. Everything still on warranty, 4 months old max. Tell me what would be the issue. Im guessing mobo at this point but I don't know. Im so frustrated right now im shaking no joking... please help

ok so what exactly does your pc do? 

do the fans spin?

is there any beeping or boot codes coming from your motherboard 

what are the specs and age of the items

Things to try

Different display cable

Take the GPU out of the PC and just use onboard as long as your CPU allows such a thing 

unplug all your devices connected to your motherboard besides the 8pin and 24pin and make sure that the 8 pin and 24 pin are well seated if they are slightly off the pc will do stupid crap. with the GPU removed 

3 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

ok so what exactly does your pc do? 

what are the specs and age of the items

Its a brand new pc and I wrote exactly what it does did you even read man?

It just shut down randomly, changed the psu fixed it but then it did the same again and now it seema completely dead. The power button on motherboard was on thw forst time sve  though i couldnt power it on. Now not even  that is on.

Speca

Gtx 1080

Q6gb gskill ripjaws v

Gigabyte z170 gaming 7 mobo

Hyperx savage ssd

Deepcool captain 240 aio liquid cooling

Both psus i tried were ax750 and ax760 from corsair

1 minute ago, Dask933 said:

Its a brand new pc and I wrote exactly what it does did you even read man?

It just shut down randomly, changed the psu fixed it but then it did the same again and now it seema completely dead. The power button on motherboard was on thw forst time sve  though i couldnt power it on. Now not even  that is on.

Speca

Gtx 1080

Q6gb gskill ripjaws v

Gigabyte z170 gaming 7 mobo

Hyperx savage ssd

Deepcool captain 240 aio liquid cooling

Both psus i tried were ax750 and ax760 from corsair

2 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

So your PC works but you can not get a display out thats what I decipher from your whole message.  Can you take a video or picture of the insides?

2 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

No. Now even the pc doesnt working. It shut down again after I put it back together with other PSU and wont do nothing. It seema like it gets no power.

Just now, Dask933 said:

No. Now even the pc doesnt working. It shut down again after I put it back together with other PSU and wont do nothing. It seema like it gets no power.

its likely one of your power plugs in not properly seated I would take them off and reinstall them and make sure that they are seated properly, Also check and make sure that your fans are plunged in properly.