Case/PSU

KristjanR

Yep, it should fit fine ;)

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

35 minutes ago, Bradders said:

3 hours ago, KristjanR said:

Hi 

just one question will my cooler master vsm 650 power supply (http://www.coolermaster.com/powersupply/modular-vs-series/v650s/) fit inside a NZXT N450 and also are all the connectors correct for the case?(by that i mean that will the led's work with that psu)

Thanks.

Yep, you're good. Good PSU too.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

4 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Yep, you're good. Good PSU too.

7 hours ago, Bradders said:

And is it okey/better to put the psu fan facing downwards? Since under is the place where the air can enter and collect dust...

19 minutes ago, KristjanR said:

And is it okey/better to put the psu fan facing downwards? Since under is the place where the air can enter and collect dust...

You want the fan intaking air from the outside. So in the case (lol puns) of the Noctis you want the fan facing down, especially since there's a PSU shroud that would block it from air if it were faced upwards.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

18 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

You want the fan intaking air from the outside. So in the case (lol puns) of the Noctis you want the fan facing down, especially since there's a PSU shroud that would block it from air if it were faced upwards.

Ok so I did correctly and I connected the psu to the molex of the case and im in love with the leds. Dont have the mobo yet but hopefully will get it and cpu aswell.

On 10/2/2016 at 9:41 PM, STRMfrmXMN said:

On 10/2/2016 at 1:43 PM, Bradders said:

If I buy an used HP Pavilion 550-140NG (http://support.hp.com/de-de/document/c04888541would I be able to take the motherboard, and pieces out but put it with a cooler master vsm 650W and NZXT N450? (the pc has very ugly mobo but good proccessor so thats why I ask)

2 hours ago, KristjanR said:

If I buy an used HP Pavilion 550-140NG (http://support.hp.com/de-de/document/c04888541would I be able to take the motherboard, and pieces out but put it with a cooler master vsm 650W and NZXT N450? (the pc has very ugly mobo but good proccessor so thats why I ask)

Depends on the form factor used