BIG Restart/Reinstall OS Hard drive no longer showing true capacity. System reserve no where to be found

Well i had the worst luck ever in this.
I have 3 HDD and 1 SSD
SSD is used with my main HDD(2tb) for rapid storage technology. my 1 tb HDD for music pictures videos. and my 500gb is for backup for my pictures and videos and music.
I made a post before about my firewall and network resetting itself but couldn't find a solution. So i decided to do a system restore to an earlier time.Also to mention i was running Rapid storage technology. That didn't help so I restored my computer back to what it was. Problem is that it would no longer detect my HDD anymore and was stuck on startup repair loop. even my bios wouldn't find any of my drives. i flash my bios still nothing. So i tried installing windows 10. it didn't work and i didn't like windows 10. it would rather boot on the usb than on anything cause it still wouldn't find the hard drive. UNTIL finally i decided to open my pc and press the cmos button and vola is saw my HDD again in the bios. I cleaned my main HDD with CMD via usb windows 7 repairs. then did how u would when installing windows 7 i lost all of my data expect for my pics and video and music cause they were on a separate drive so i was safe there. didn't lose anything on the 500gb HDD either but to my shock the system is on my backup drive(500gb)
as shown here

lazy.png
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2py9taw

I thought it would install in my main one which is C. but as u also see there is no system reserve
still the PC boots fine with my main one(2TB) anyways and everything seems to be working fine expect teh slow windows
What i really want to know is this bad and is there a way to fix this without reinstalling windows? do i really need system reserve?

Also u see my SSD is 111 gb when before when i got it i know i saw it as 119 Gb (120gb)
and i noticed about my backup is 465gb when it supposed to be near 500 gb. and i think a bit of my main HDD lost a bit too but i cant be too sure. what do u think is the cause? I tried reformatting the SSD but still the same results. i have a feeling a bit of my old Windows is there but i somehow cant delete it...

SO again is my current set up bad? Is there a way for me to put the system or bring it back to the main drive(2TB)? and is there a way for me to restore my SSD and harddrive to its full capacity again? do i really need system reserved? is it safe for me to set up intel rapid storage technology?

If so please help and thanks :) 
I just want my PC to be the way it was before with full drives capacity and in safe and top working condition....

Capture.PNG

I don't see a problem from spending 10mins reading

3 minutes ago, Depthcharger said:

backup is 465gb when it supposed to be near 500 gb

That is normal

Your hdd Is 500GB, which is `460 GiB

All the sizes are normal.

and the ssd not being 119gb anymore? cause i remember seeing it like that when i first got it then installed rapid storage technology
What happened to the system reserve? how come it wasnt installed? do i need it?
is it safe for me to install rapid storage technology?
my old windows ult had it all like that now this doesnt ever since what happened...
Or this is normal.... or did i mess something up? is there a way to fix this without doing a reinstall of windows?

7 hours ago, dexxterlab97 said:

I don't see a problem from spending 10mins reading

You don't see that he has his boot sector & pagefile on C: drive, but his Windows system files are on his P: backup disk?

OP, this setup looks wrong - and I would sort it out before you run into trouble.

Currently its getting the boot details from your 2TB drive, then loading Windows from your 500GB drive, then creating your Pagefile on the 2TB drive. If you unplug 1 of the drives then your computer wont boot at all.

I would also advise to NOT use Intel RST, it causes more headaches and harm than it does good - except maybe if you want to mirror drives, but even then its horrible. I would just make your SSD the  C: drive with Boot, Pagefile, System & Recovery.

If you want to do that, unplug all your drives, plug only your SSD in and reinstall Windows, to get your entire Windows install on the SSD.

Once installed, ensure in BIOS that Hard Disk is set as your primary boot device, and SSD is at the top of the boot disk order.

Reconnect your other drives, copy all your data you want to keep off the 500GB to your 2TB. Format the 500GB then move the data back if you wish

But yeah, currently your Windows is running off 2 individual hard disks, it would be better just to install it on your SSD - you'll still have about 50% free space to install apps.

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO + 4 Additional Venturi 120mm Fans | 14 x 20TB Seagate Exos X22 20TB | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

well i reinstalled everything the OS now its back to normal and setting and everything and this time as a backup i made a system image just incase anything stupid happens again. With everything that just happened i have learned a few things and how to fix them... well some of them
But overall everything is working thanks for ur help!