Logitech click force

I was looking at the new Logitech series and it's marketed to have less click force, but all reviewers that I've seen don't really mention it at all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them of any kind and knows if it's just marketing junk or not. Also, are there any other mice with less click force? Also, light mice are what I want. I have a fingertip grip style and my g400s is heavy.

2 minutes ago, Paranoid Kami said:

I was looking at the new Logitech series and it's marketed to have less click force, but all reviewers that I've seen don't really mention it at all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them of any kind and knows if it's just marketing junk or not. Also, are there any other mice with less click force? Also, light mice are what I want. I have a fingertip grip style and my g400s is heavy.

click force is how much you need to push down to activate a click so for fps games this can help as you will fire faster. i think that mouse has ajustable weights but dont take my word for it

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

2 minutes ago, AdamBGames said:

click force is how much you need to push down to activate a click so for fps games this can help as you will fire faster. i think that mouse has ajustable weights but dont take my word for it

Think you misunderstand what I was getting at :P I know what less click force is, but I don't know if it actually has it or if it's all just marketing. I have a g400s and it has no weights. It's just naturally heavy. The reason why I want a mouse that weighs less and has less click force is because I got tendinitis a few years ago and I have to take a break for a few days if I game too hard one day.

I would recommend the Razer Mamba 2015 Wireless, because you adjust the click force! From 45g all the way up to 95g click force, You can make the click force what ever you want, But it must be between 45g and 95g. I am using one right now and i love it, Best choice yet! It is light, and supports all grip styles. This is definitely worth checking out. http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba

Current PC: "For Now Because I Have A Habit"

CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K @4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asrock Z170 Extreme4

RAM: 16GB G.skill TridentZ 3200Mhz DDR4

CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360 Riing RGB Edition 

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti Founders Edition MSI

Case: Limited Edition Thermaltake View 31 Riing RGB

Power Supply: CoolerMaster V750 Fully Modular

SSD: Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB

HDD: 3TB Toshiba 7200RPM

Peripherals:

Monitor: AOC U2868PQU 4K 28" 60HZ

Keyboard: G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 RGB Cherry MX Red

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite

Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed Extended

Speakers: Creative SBS A250

Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1

I bet by 2020 we will have carbon fibre mice.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

2 minutes ago, Kierax said:

I bet by 2020 we will have carbon fibre mice.

No we will not.

Peripherals:

True.

BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

http://www.evga.com/mice/TORQ/

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Corsair Katar has very light click force, designed for first person shooters. I've owned mine for about 7 months now & it's still working great. I must include though, for the first 5 months CUE software was a nightmare. Not only does it use more system resources than Logitech's but also was riddled with bugs. For those few months prior to a final fix the DPI switching would randomly freeze. The only solution being to restart my computer or toggle back & forth the polling rate. This could happen several times a day or only once a week. However now it's since then been fixed as I haven't had an issue in over a month.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

2 hours ago, SLIClocker said:

I would recommend the Razer Mamba 2015 Wireless, because you adjust the click force! From 45g all the way up to 95g click force, You can make the click force what ever you want, But it must be between 45g and 95g. I am using one right now and i love it, Best choice yet! It is light, and supports all grip styles. This is definitely worth checking out. http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba

2 hours ago, Mike Soda said:

Corsair Katar has very light click force, designed for first person shooters. I've owned mine for about 7 months now & it's still working great. I must include though, for the first 5 months CUE software was a nightmare. Not only does it use more system resources than Logitech's but also was riddled with bugs. For those few months prior to a final fix the DPI switching would randomly freeze. The only solution being to restart my computer or toggle back & forth the polling rate. This could happen several times a day or only once a week. However now it's since then been fixed as I haven't had an issue in over a month.

Thanks for the recommendations. The Razer Mamba is really expensive and has a bunch of problems based off of what I could find. The Katar is a great mouse and I would love to buy it, but my hands are too large for it unfortunately :( I'm leaning towards the Logitech G403 right now as it's lighter, has less click force and has the same shape as my G400s. The thing that really annoys me is that Logitech doesn't say what the click force is. The Mamba actually says 45g click force, but the Logitech (and every other mouse...) does not. I went to the Omron website to check out what the force required to click is and, while I'm not sure which Omron switch they used, they're essentially at around 50-70 grams of force, but they also have their tensioning system, so it might be the same amount of force as the Mamba.

3 hours ago, Paranoid Kami said:

Thanks for the recommendations. The Razer Mamba is really expensive and has a bunch of problems based off of what I could find. The Katar is a great mouse and I would love to buy it, but my hands are too large for it unfortunately :( I'm leaning towards the Logitech G403 right now as it's lighter, has less click force and has the same shape as my G400s. The thing that really annoys me is that Logitech doesn't say what the click force is. The Mamba actually says 45g click force, but the Logitech (and every other mouse...) does not. I went to the Omron website to check out what the force required to click is and, while I'm not sure which Omron switch they used, they're essentially at around 50-70 grams of force, but they also have their tensioning system, so it might be the same amount of force as the Mamba.

I say call Logitech & ask them, if they keep you on hold for too long that's their loss of your business.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3

1 hour ago, Mike Soda said:

I say call Logitech & ask them, if they keep you on hold for too long that's their loss of your business.

Good idea :P I sent them an e-mail to start with and it says I should get a reply back within 2 days. Will call if they don't.

7 hours ago, Paranoid Kami said:

I have had absolutely no problems with my Razer Mamba? What are all of these "problems"?.

Peripherals:

15 hours ago, SLIClocker said:

I have had absolutely no problems with my Razer Mamba? What are all of these "problems"?.

Was watching this review and he was talking about input lag and skipped readings. I also looked at various forums and they have said Razer mice break easily and will only last a year or two. I also had a relative who bought a DeathAdder and it broke out of the box. I've just heard too many problems about Razer in general for me to want to use them.

8 hours ago, Paranoid Kami said:

Was watching this review and he was talking about input lag and skipped readings. I also looked at various forums and they have said Razer mice break easily and will only last a year or two. I also had a relative who bought a DeathAdder and it broke out of the box. I've just heard too many problems about Razer in general for me to want to use them.

Have you heard of the silicon lottery, Well yes mice have them too. But for mice it is not called the silicon lottery. You can get a Ferrari and it's engine can break in 5 minutes. You can buy a Bentley and it could break in 5 minutes. Not every company is perfect. Logitech has there up's and down's too, And you cannot guarantee you will get a working Logitech product. I have had a Logitech subwoofer that broke in 1 day, Yet i am still using a Logitech product, The Logitech G910 Orion Spark. Even though the other product failed i am still using there stuff. But after all it is personal preference, Get whatever you like, But make sure it is the right product for you, Because you could be wasting money on a new mouse.

Peripherals: