Are there any decent f2p racing mmo's still out there?

samcool55

Hi,

I'm atm looking for a decent f2p racing mmo because all of them seem to be gone.

I found some of them that are "in development" but they haven't got updates in months/years.

And the few i used to play all got shut down (raycity, drift city, nfs: world online, auto club revolution,...)

The only game left that i could find is trackmania: nations but i've bought trackmania united forever years ago, i sometimes still play it but i'm looking for something new, if that even exists.

Any1 out there with some suggestions?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It's not quite an mmo but I think burnout paradise's servers are still up

-edit-

nvm it's not free

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There used to be a good bunch of these like 5 years ago, but the F2P industry switched to MOBA now and I don't think they want to innovate out of that theme since it's so lucrative. 

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34