Can I stream my monitor to multiple friends for a movie night?

Renton577

So I wasn't exactly sure where to put this but I was wondering, is there anyway I can stream my desktop and have a couple of my friends watching the stream for a movie night? I know there are other web based programs out there that allow you something similar but not with the potential quality that would be available for direct streaming like that, I was thinking of just using OBS to make a private stream but I believe that's against Twitch terms of service so I need to figure something else out. Any suggestions?

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Is there a guide to get it set up on windows? Doesn't seem to be any instructions for that.

5 minutes ago, RZeroX said:

Thanks but that's actually one of the online hosted ones I was talking about, I was wanting to actually host just from my computer not a remote server.

ROG Strix AMD

---------------

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB DDR4 Storage: 512GB + 1TB Intel SSD

2 minutes ago, Renton577 said:

Is there a guide to get it set up on windows? Doesn't seem to be any instructions for that.

Thanks but that's actually one of the online hosted ones I was talking about, I was wanting to actually host just from my computer not a remote server.

You can get that program for windows and it will work the same.