Question Regarding New Rig Planning

I just have a few question regarding my new rig which I will be build sometime this month. The parts are as follows:

CPU: Intel i5 3570k

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H

RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)

PSU: Thermaltake 600W TR2

1. What does the mSata do on this motherboard? I will not be using SSD anytime soon since they are quite expensive but will mSata help with regular HDD?

2. Is that power supply any good? Will it be enough for Water Cooling (e.g. H100i)

3. What's the difference between the Corsair 400R and 500R? Which one should I get?

4. Will the stock CPU fan be okay to use? I won't be gaming anytime should (No CPU atm) but I heard heating is an issue with Ivy Bridge CPUs, and it gets really hot in my room during the summer time since I'm on the top floor.

I already ordered the CPU and Ram I just unsure about the other stuff ^^ This is actually the first time I built anything this "complex" (for me that is) last time I went with whatever I could afford.

[h=1][/h]

[h=1][/h]

Yes the mSata slot will help with HDDs, if you buy an mSata card.

No that isn't a good PSU, look at a solid 500W PSU from Seasonic or Corsair. Don't go cheap on the PSU.

There's almost no difference in the cases, the 500R has a little bit better cooling for a multi GPU set up. 400R is more than enough.

The stock cooler will be more then enough for default speeds. The heat issue is due to the poor assembly of the chips, can be easily fixed with a delidding. It's dangerous, but recommended. Google it if you're interested, but I don't suggest it if you don't have the money to buy a new chip if you mess up.

Yes the mSata slot will help with HDDs' date=' if you buy an mSata card. No that isn't a good PSU, look at a solid 500W PSU from Seasonic or Corsair. Don't go cheap on the PSU. There's almost no difference in the cases, the 500R has a little bit better cooling for a multi GPU set up. 400R is more than enough. The stock cooler will be more then enough for default speeds. The heat issue is due to the poor assembly of the chips, can be easily fixed with a delidding. It's dangerous, but recommended. Google it if you're interested, but I don't suggest it if you don't have the money to buy a new chip if you mess up. [/quote']

Would 500W enough? I was planning to water cooled the system before the summertime comes around. Also if I get like a 16-32GB mSata and a 1-2TB Hard Drive what will it do? excatly?

Yeah a good 550W unit like the SeaSonic SSR-550RM will do fine. You can install your OS and a program or two on the mSATA SSD to accelerate boot up/program load time. I don't really consider SSDs essential though and it's probably a better idea to just leave it blank and get a full fledged SSD later.