iPhone 7 stock

ripper101

So I went to Verizon (my phone carrier) expecting for an iPhone 7 32GB matte-black and I had to order it and it won't even get to me until the 21st next month, let alone it won't start shipping until the 19th (Side note; the iPhone 7 Plus doesn't ship until November 9th). So what I want to know is this some type of marketing strategy Apple to somehow raise demand with the new phone with a low supply? Because I feel like a multi-billion dollar company would be able to ship more phones on a set release date. Also the nice Verizon lady kept mentioning if you keep waiting the dates will probably get later and later. Also for some reason they were saying Apple isn't allowing them to keep the Plus models even in-store so you're forced to order them even if they are in stock.

Off topic-took this picture on my iPhone 5c and the camera isn't actually that bad

t50SJAr.jpg

Well, it's like the GTX 1080 shortage... Apple isn't the only one that got that kind of problem.

Well, the iPhone 7 has record sales....so even a company as big as Apple can't keep up. (There were 13 million 6s sales in the first week, and the 7 beat that)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, EnemySp0tt3d said:

what? i cant hear you i dont have a headphone jack

My headphone jack must be defective....I have my ear against the jack and I don't hear anything either.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

12 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Well, the iPhone 7 has record sales....so even a company as big as Apple can't keep up. (There were 13 million 6s sales in the first week, and the 7 beat that)

Even if Apple removed every button on the whole phone to wheres you can't do anything

People would STILL buy it

12 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

That's a shocker.

When there are hundreds of thousands of people all wanting to buy a device at launch, it's kinda hard to keep enough in stock at all the different retailers.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

My headphone jack must be defective....I have my ear against the jack and I don't hear anything either.

i have my ear on the speaker grill used to be the headphone jack

and its not working!

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Even if Apple removed every button on the whole phone to wheres you can't do anything

I'm sure they're gonna rip out the lightning connector on the next iphone, but still not include wireless charging xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, TheKDub said:

I'm sure they're gonna rip out the lightning connector on the next iphone, but still not include wireless charging xD

Yup, Apple needs to get there shit together

Also reading your Member Title why never buy a Asus phone? i was originally thinking of buying a Asus Zenfone 2 but it was not in stock so i went with the Honor 7 Lite

5 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

Yeah....no, they wouldn't, but feel free to believe that. 

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

They need to get their shit together yet they have record sales and are one of two/three companies that are truly proftable in the mobile market....I think they've got their shit together. 

4 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

i have my ear on the speaker grill used to be the headphone jack

and its not working!

The "Speaker grill" ;) 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

Yeah....no, they wouldn't, but feel free to believe that.

Yes they will, you know how many people will still buy the iphone something even if it did not have buttons...

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

They need to get their shit together yet they have record sales and are one of two/three companies that are truly proftable in the mobile market....I think they've got their shit together. 

Of course there profitable, they should really start thinking about paying tax should they now?

The only colours worldwide that are likely to be found in stock at the moment are Silver, Gold and Rose Gold and that is from common to the rare. On ebay an Iphone 7 Jet Black 128GB can cost over 1300€, because its a very sought product at the moment. Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black once back in November probably wont take more than 2 days to go out of stock again and then only January next year or similar. Local retailers overhere say it should be in stock in early October, which is surprising since Apple website claims its just on November. Its not like i can buy it right now either :(, but waiting this long is a pain!

Apple removed the headphone jack, not because of "Courage", but royaltes and proprietary connections .-.. Like holy heck, 550$ just to MFI a cable o-O

Groomlake Authority

3 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

Yes they will, you know how many people will still buy the iphone something even if it did not have buttons...

Of course there profitable, they should really start thinking about paying tax should they now?

That burn tho xD

I'm a educated fool with money on my mind.

They say i got to learn but nobody here to teach me,if they can't understand it how can they reach me

Power and the money,money and the power,minute after minute,hour after hour

My Motivation

12 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

Also reading your Member Title why never buy a Asus phone? i was originally thinking of buying a Asus Zenfone 2 but it was not in stock so i went with the Honor 7 Lite

I got the Zenfone 2 about a year ago as my HTC Evo 4G LTE died, within 5 months I had to factory reset my Zenfone 2 because it was acting up (I don't remember specifics on what it was doing), then within the next 3 months or so, the front camera died, and it was reaching 80c+ just from having the camera app open for like 3 minutes, and the touch sensitivity was going as well, the phone would wake itself up so the screen was on 24/7 essentially, and overall just a poor quality phone.

For the first few months it was great, but after that, I had nothing but trouble.

Ended up getting a Galaxy S7 to replace it, absolutely love the s7, not really any problems with it yet.

6 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

I got the Zenfone 2 about a year ago as my HTC Evo 4G LTE died, within 5 months I had to factory reset my Zenfone 2 because it was acting up (I don't remember specifics on what it was doing), then within the next 3 months or so, the front camera died, and it was reaching 80c+ just from having the camera app open for like 3 minutes, and the touch sensitivity was going as well, the phone would wake itself up so the screen was on 24/7 essentially, and overall just a poor quality phone.

For the first few months it was great, but after that, I had nothing but trouble.

Ended up getting a Galaxy S7 to replace it, absolutely love the s7, not really any problems with it yet.

So i'm lucky i got the Honor 5c/Honor 7 Lite ?

5 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

So i'm lucky i got the Honor 5c/Honor 7 Lite ?

Possibly, yea.

13 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Possibly, yea.

I also heard the Zenfone 2 battery is shit?

1 minute ago, keNNySOC said:

I also heard the Zenfone 2 battery is shit?

Yeah, the battery life on it wasn't the greatest, especially because it was stuck on Android 5.0.

ASUS Said they'd bring 6.0 to the ZenFone 2, though refused to give a solid date on when we'd get it, and kept shifting their release schedule later and later, giving dates for the newest zenfone 2 models which didn't even need to exist.

Just now, TheKDub said:

Yeah, the battery life on it wasn't the greatest, especially because it was stuck on Android 5.0.

ASUS Said they'd bring 6.0 to the ZenFone 2, though refused to give a solid date on when we'd get it, and kept shifting their release schedule later and later, giving dates for the newest zenfone 2 models which didn't even need to exist.

Oh, so i won by going with Honor

1 hour ago, TheKDub said:

That's a shocker.

When there are hundreds of thousands of people all wanting to buy a device at launch, it's kinda hard to keep enough in stock at all the different retailers.

Yeah I guess that's a fair argument. Just you would think even with the millions sold in the first week on the 6s that they would create a larger surplus the following year.

1 hour ago, keNNySOC said:

There is nothing they really need to get together, their stock is being raised and they're making plenty of money.

Just now, ripper101 said:

Yeah I guess that's a fair argument. Just you would think even with the millions sold in the first week on the 6s that they would create a larger surplus the following year.

There is nothing they really need to get together, their stock is being raised and they're making plenty of money.

Of course they are

They should this time really pay tax.

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Of course they are

They should this time really pay tax.

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a dig at Apple or what

Just now, ripper101 said:

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a dig at Apple or what

Yes it is.

Just now, keNNySOC said:

Yes it is.

So Apple is the only company that finds ways not to pay taxes. Okay.