low budget gaming mouse

Go to solution Solved by woll3,
Just now, n3urion said:

and has 4000dpi

Well either it is using A5050 and simply mulitplies counts, or A3050 which has 2000cpi max., either way even with 3050 FW and performance will be crap.

Anyway, the only thing that makes sense in that price region is the G100s, which actually has some objective advantages over certain higher priced products.

Hello Guys o/ so as the title might indicate, I am on a really low budget but I really want to up my game a bit ... so yeah I'm willing to upgrade my system by buying a new gpu, which left me with a very tight budget to try and get the best out of ... I kinda found this mouse on amazon which looks cool and has 4000dpi with 1000hz, I am no expert so I don't really know if tht's actually good ( decent in comparison with 50-100$ mouses ) 
tecknet raptor pro : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GCIU77E?th=1 ( the 16$ version )
so I would really appreciate it if someone who actually makes a mouse good for gaming or whatnot could give it a look and give me his/ her opinion, I'd also gladly welcome any suggestion ( a maximum of 20$ :( )
thanks in advance ^_^

Just now, n3urion said:

and has 4000dpi

Well either it is using A5050 and simply mulitplies counts, or A3050 which has 2000cpi max., either way even with 3050 FW and performance will be crap.

Anyway, the only thing that makes sense in that price region is the G100s, which actually has some objective advantages over certain higher priced products.

21 minutes ago, woll3 said:

so the logitech g100s has an overall better sensor (  AM010 N1301T/N1303T  according to ur list ) right ? and if I may ask .. what makes a sensor good for gaming ... I mean not on the technical side of things, but just like what are the specs tht can halp me decide if it's good or not ( acceleration, dpi, max speed etc ..) ?

26 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

I have a similar TekNet one, honestly it's fine unless you're like a hardcore CS:GO player, it's comparable to my G402 for comfort (the Logitech is supposed to have a better sensor though, I only casually game so don't really notice).

I guess I am not very that hardcore either ... but I am guessing it was my pc that made me like tht since my fps was just too low to compete so I stuck with casual games ... but now tht I can hit tht 60 fps sweet spot in most games then I would like to be harcore xD 

26 minutes ago, WaffleTiger13 said:

the first one looks sick °O° ... but unfotunately I can't afford it. However the g100s does give a lot of performance ( it seems I don't really know xD ) for it's price ... so I think I am just gonna get that one maybe save for the hyperion and get it later

Just now, n3urion said:

so the logitech g100s has an overall better sensor (  AM010 N1301T/N1303T  according to ur list ) right ? and if I may ask .. what makes a sensor good for gaming ... I mean not on the technical side of things, but just like what are the specs tht can halp me decide if it's good or not ( acceleration, dpi, max speed etc ..) ?

Angle Error, Noise(jitter), malfunction speed, motion latency, resolution error, so, most things that actually arent(or rarely) used to advertise mice. ^^

As for what to look for, there actually isnt much you can look for in most regards, as MCU choice and especially Firmware are also impacting performance.

I'm currently using a CM Mizar, it's fine, works well and has extra up/down buttons. I'd happily recommend it for a cheap $20 mouse.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

3 minutes ago, treeroy said:

I'm currently using a CM Mizar, it's fine, works well and has extra up/down buttons. I'd happily recommend it for a cheap $20 mouse.

looks cool but it's 34$ on amazon :'(

1 hour ago, treeroy said:

the CM Mizar is a good mouse but its not at a good price point. for  only a few bucks for you can get the G402

ah right, it was only £15 ($20) when I bought it, maybe it was on sale idk.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

guys what about the thermaltake esports talon blu ? it looks good and the reviews are good .. Or should I stick with logitech g100s
P.S: I really don't care about rgb lighting and all that but those side buttons are pretty usefull ... so if tracking in the 2 mouses is the same or there isn't a noticable diffrence anyway I'd go with the talon. 
tt esports talon review : 

for the 2nd just skip to the 1st spot for for the talon ( g100s scored 3rd place but not sure if it has better or worse performance )