PC will not boot to Windows 10

ATXK

Hi, 

After trying to install a torrent for Fallout 4, which I have done in the past with no issues, when my PC just blue screened with the error coded of System_Error_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (or something like that, I just woke up). 

I then tried to reboot the system, when after the Asus logo appeared, the Windows 10 logo appears as per normal. But after about 2 seconds, the loading circle under the logo stops and the system crashes again. Then it just keep recurring whenever I try to reboot the system.

I then take out both SSDs from my system and reformat them back to factory state, and try to reinstall Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive. But after booting from the USB drive, the Windows logo appears again and then the system just crashes. Really need to find a way to fix this as this PC is to be my workstation for coding in the next semester of school, which starts in a month. I think the issue is with my SSDs, but I can't be sure.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Are you sure its a thread_exception error? And it may be possible, unless youve installed that specific torrent before, you have a nasty virus. Also are the SSDs brand new? Really when it comes to torrenting its a big gamble.

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

3 hours ago, MysticalRainXIV said:

Are you sure its a thread_exception error? And it may be possible, unless youve installed that specific torrent before, you have a nasty virus. Also are the SSDs brand new? Really when it comes to torrenting its a big gamble.

This is the first time I've installed that torrent. The 3 main errors I get is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, KMODE_EXCEPTION and sometimes INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

The SSD is about 2 weeks old, it's a Transcend 120GB SSD.

3 hours ago, RUWO_builder said:

I there An hdd as Well?

if so try and unplug it,then install Windows on ssd.

if there is no Second hdd but your ssd,s were in raid,try install Windows on one of them.

There isn't any other drives in the system except this one SSD. Any suggestions? Really need to get this PC to work...

2 hours ago, ATXK said:

There isn't any other drives in the system except this one SSD. Any suggestions? Really need to get this PC to work...

Try bootable ubuntu liveUsb for the mean time. You'll have to return the ssd and verify that's not the problem.

Also you could try: stock clocks, one ram module. (aka minimum spec to get your pc to run)

1 hour ago, raphidy said:

Try bootable ubuntu liveUsb for the mean time. You'll have to return the ssd and verify that's not the problem.

Also you could try: stock clocks, one ram module. (aka minimum spec to get your pc to run)

Yeap, going to try to run using stock clock speeds and a single dimm of ram... Crossing my fingers here. But I also found that trying to boot Avira System Rescue, I can get to the screen where it says it will reboot in 20seconds, then I get the perpetual black screen. Trying to boot Windows 10 installer from a USB flash drive results in a BSOD as well.. Have no clue what is going on.

52 minutes ago, ATXK said:

Yeap, going to try to run using stock clock speeds and a single dimm of ram... Crossing my fingers here. But I also found that trying to boot Avira System Rescue, I can get to the screen where it says it will reboot in 20seconds, then I get the perpetual black screen. Trying to boot Windows 10 installer from a USB flash drive results in a BSOD as well.. Have no clue what is going on.

Alright, it still doesn't help, BSOD still

I think you have a realy bad form of ransomeware,or you pc Has a dead component.jayztwocents Has quit a good troubleshooting tutorial