Body Builders

yavuz650

Is there any body builder in this forum? If so, I'd like to discuss about nutrition plans.. Do you have one? If so, what is it like? Why did you choose it?

We could discuss anything related to body building really...

Not a body builder but I eat at a deficit and only eat around 1200 calories a day with intermittent fasting. I'm not trying to build muscle though. 

System: Thinkpad T460

18 hours ago, Speedyv said:

Not a body builder but I eat at a deficit and only eat around 1200 calories a day with intermittent fasting. I'm not trying to build muscle though. 

why so low calories? are you trying to kill yourself?

18 hours ago, Speedyv said:

1200 is extremely low.

not really a bodybuilder but I do go to the gym almost daily and try to get some muscle. I'm no expert on nutrition so I can't say much about it other than eat protein-rich. Check out bodybuilder forums tho, you can find lots of nutrition info there

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Just now, IMPERIUS said:

not really a bodybuilder but I do go to the gym almost daily and try to get some muscle. I'm no expert on nutrition so I can't say much about it other than eat protein-rich. Check out bodybuilder forums tho, you can find lots of nutrition info there

What's the difference? You do work out, you would count as a body builder.

10 minutes ago, yavuz650 said:

What's the difference? You do work out, you would count as a body builder.

I'd say a body-builder is someone who wants to compete in body-building, meaning having a body fat % as low as possible. casually working out therefore isn't considered bodybuilding in my eyes if you're just trying to lose some weight or get more buff

Longboarders/ skaters message me!