What Software are worth to buy?

JacobKS

What Software do you recommend that is worth buying rather than pirating it? Like an Anti-Virus or any other software out there that will help my PC from cleaning, optimizing, etc.

2 minutes ago, Darel321 said:

there's almost everything free today.. you don't need to pirate or buy anything

MicroSoft sais Hi! 

Hi-Im-Cortana.png

10 minutes ago, JacobKS said:

What Software do you recommend that is worth buying rather than pirating it? Like an Anti-Virus or any other software out there that will help my PC from cleaning, optimizing, etc.

If you pirate software, you are a horrible person. Generally pirated software has viruses and bugs, as well as not supporting the creators.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

1 minute ago, NinjaJc01 said:

If you pirate software, you are a horrible person. Generally pirated software has viruses and bugs, as well as not supporting the creators.

not everyone is wealthy enough that can subscript to a certain software its the same as working hard, work wise. and next time please just answer the thread, thank you.

Just now, JacobKS said:

not everyone is wealthy enough that can subscript to a certain software its the same as working hard, work wise. and next time please just answer the thread, thank you.

I have no money, and no job. If I want software, I will find a free alternative, or start saving. 

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Just now, NinjaJc01 said:

I have no money, and no job. If I want software, I will find a free alternative, or start saving. 

everyone's different from each other.

2 minutes ago, JacobKS said:

Pirating is bad, illegal and dishonest.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, JacobKS said:

well I wont agree or disagree.. but be smart and don't post about pirating on this forum -.-