i still doubt about between these 3 cpus...

which one performs better performance/price? (for games)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which one? and why?

• athlon x4 860k + rx 460
    • g4400 + rx 460
    • g3258 + rx 460

budget for cpu: 50-80€ (maybe i won't going to upgrade because cheap mobo)

mobo: msi-h81m-e33/msi a68hm-p33 v2/msi h110m pro-d

for games like, csgo, lol, overwatch, gta v and far cry 4

PS: i got suggested a lot the athlon x4 860k, but after watching this video, g3258 at stock speed performs a bit better on singlecore, also, the g3258 against g4400 at stock speed has no difference and it's like 20-30€ more cheaper... so hope you guys answer me with your arguments and long explanations :P

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

x4 860k: Actually has 4 cores, a requirement in some of the newer games, however it's on a dead socket

G3258: An overclockers toy, good for singlethreaded games but not for anything that uses more than two threads, it's on a dead socket

G4400: ^^ Except it's not on a dead socket, therefore you can upgrade.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Athlong.

Pentium IV @ 4.4ghz , 8GB DDR2, R9 380 4GB, 2560x1440p monitor.

Deffo athlon for its core count and clocks.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

g4400. buying the others is a waste of your money because eventually you're going to want to upgrade again. and your budget is going to limit you to sub par components again. if you get the g4400 you can spend your money on your next computer JUST on a cpu and a GPU instead of the whole computer, and be left with a much stronger rig overall.